Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine buying a face cleansing product from someone who looks dirty and lives in filth😂😂😂I’m sure this is a late April fools joke

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing says a quality, classy brand more than calling it St. Saje (cannot wait to hear her trying to pronounce with a French accent 400 times a week 😂) and starting a sign up PR message with with “Yo” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all
Powered by science
Made in Australia
Detective Veneers you should have your own tv show 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all
Powered by science
Made in Australia
Ok this is so funny & pathetic. That name is a rip of AJE

Would the hand over from Mr 51% have been part of the Zoe Moss payout as well as the cash?

What products are they? are ingredients listed?

Where has she stolen the wording and stuff from? We need someone to check. Same as the images, are they stock or has she stolen them?
---
How does one prove it’s Australian Made?

Reactions: 17
Ok this is so funny & pathetic. That name is a rip of AJE

Would the hand over from Mr 51% have been part of the Zoe Moss payout as well as the cash?

What products are they? are ingredients listed?

Where has she stolen the wording and stuff from? We need someone to check. Same as the images, are they stock or has she stolen them?
---
How does one prove it’s Australian Made?
My question is did she buy into this before or after her issues with the ATO?

How can she be so clueless to think that she can make decent coin out of a market that is already saturated by the same product type.

Reactions: 19
That ladies image has been used on 100’s of websites, why didn’t she use herself? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

How can she be so clueless to think that she can make decent coin out of a market that is already saturated by the same product type.
She asked for an extension to restructure in November 2023

Reactions: 10

It was first registered July 10 2023 using Tiger's Lunch. Her issues with the ATO were with Elephant Dinner so it seems she can get away with it. Very, very unfair for tax payers to have to watch this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Nothing says a quality, classy brand more than calling it St. Saje (cannot wait to hear her trying to pronounce with a French accent 400 times a week 😂) and starting a sign up PR message with with “Yo” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
EmmyLou Loves Thread # 133 Yo!! ✌🏽 🤘🏼🤙🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is skin care ‘powered’? Powered by science sounds like an ad for an electric car.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was first registered July 10 2023 using Tiger's Lunch. Her issues with the ATO were with Elephant Dinner so it seems she can get away with it. Very, very unfair for tax payers to have to watch this.
Hopefully they have a good system that links Directors / Tax evaders & looks at them thoroughly in the future. It’s really unfair to see her get off a large chunk of the debt and seems to have funds to set this one up and try make bank.
---
Is skin care ‘powered’? Powered by science sounds like an ad for an electric car.
Yeah, it does 🤣
Hope she can back up her claims, but her followers are too stupid to ask for proof.
Surely she can prove how it’s Australian made.

Reactions: 15
Emmylou #133 - anyone who buys skincare from this griftin’ tub is a farkin’ moron

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.