Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense why she was allowed to live there when rentals are going through the roof. Old person not wanting to fix anything or family of old person not wanting to fix as the plan has always been to sell. She got to stay just to provide maybe a bit of income without the loss of pension benefits that a sale would probs have caused.
---
I always said this as my elderly parents did the same with an investment property, they kept the rent low so that it wouldn't affect their pension

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I dont want to assume but i think posty means that the media wall pics are 🗑🚮
It really just proves they take her photo for the sake of it and they never go anywhere and get deleted, even at the Cinemas here they have Chicks at the Flicks, people get their pic taken and it gets posted on the local cinema page, it really fucks me why she gets in the way of the kids almost like shafting them to the side so she can have her moment. What an absolute joke.
I would love to know what the other “it” people say about this useless bleep, be laughing & mocking her behind her back like mean girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have been MIA fir a week or two. Thought a new thread may have started but no. Has our girl been quiet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have been MIA fir a week or two. Thought a new thread may have started but no. Has our girl been quiet?
Quiet enough to have paid outside employment during the day.

I'm not convinced though as I think she's too lazy to work for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I'm not convinced either. I think she'd rather grift anything she can get her hands on (i.e. Figur) than let her ego get bruised by getting a job. Mumma's far too much of a celebrity for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I am not convinced she is working she would see it beneath her which is laughable because quite frankly she is unemployable.

I wondered where you had been, wondered if you went to try on a tight green velvet dress and got stuck trying to get it off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I doubt she is working atm because of her ego but if the super secret new project fails i think survival instinct will kick in. She's done a heap of crap jobs just to scrape by in the past and she may need to do it again

Reactions: 9
This product launch is going to die in the arse. Her five rabid fans will buy what ever the slop it is but everyone else will have #leftus from boredom.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.