Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what annoys me. The tax debt shouldn't be wiped but 'parked' so it can be paid back with future earnings. Why do we allow debts to be wiped?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all
Powered by science
Made in Australia
You're amazing BV!! Thank you for finding this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also outspoken and Amber giant forehead! Don’t you bother stealing veneers hard work thanks! You can’t hate tattle and use tattle as your way to get traction so duck off thanks 👋👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It was first registered July 10 2023 using Tiger's Lunch. Her issues with the ATO were with Elephant Dinner so it seems she can get away with it. Very, very unfair for tax payers to have to watch this.
Obviously I find her food and animal names a bit confusing.

So she had money to buy into a new venture with one company while getting a reduced tax debt in another?

Make it make sense!! 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Obviously I find her food and animal names a bit confusing.

So she had money to buy into a new venture with one company while getting a reduced tax debt in another?

Make it make sense!! 😠
Makes no sense? I’m assuming the money that she ripped off the ATO was put into this business and she was unable to pull out money from this new business to pay the ATO or didn’t want to and it was done deliberately. The changing over of the director is odd.To be removed from Zoe Flop then start this business with 51%. Was she not able to start a new business with that ATO debt? Some clever accounting on her accountants behalf who knows the in’s and outs of the ATO system. Dodgy AF.

Reactions: 15
Emmylou loves #133 must suck when Tattle outs your skincare brand before you can. St Saje. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
St saje 😂😂😂like come on we have all seen sage he isn’t any saint he is a punk at best!
---
Tiktok account set up too
YOU ARE AMAZING
---
Hahahaha bet she is furious she must have been planning her soft launch and here comes Veneers and announces her plans before she can announce her crappy face product!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t start following her account, she will weed the Tattlers out real quick if she notices followers.

But feel free to report the socials as scams 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all