Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now the girls have a sleep over, itā€™s like they are her nieces not her daughters, and maybe V didnā€™t have a change of clothes to wear today as well as last night. Only packed the outfit she wore because aunty ..whoops mum doesnā€™t have clothes at her house.
Parents whose kids supposedly live with them donā€™t host sleepovers with their own children. So much for cosplaying a single mother of 3.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Someone tell the gorgeous miss Erica to run and run fast! Emmy ainā€™t doing you any ā€˜favoursā€™ with undergarments and is only lining her own pockets honey! Even the way Emmy talks to her is dis-ingenuous, like sheā€™s on a talk show hostā€¦makes me wanna gag! Plus anything to try and make herself look betterā€¦and she wouldnā€™t be promoting this for nothingā€¦.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Emmyā€™s obviously getting $ for getting others on board so now sheā€™s an advisor to her larger size ā€œfriendsā€ on how to wear shapewear? Smug cow. If I drank a shot every time she said I/me in those stories Iā€™d be comatose.
Maybe Iā€™m expecting miracles but the Figur shapewear doesnā€™t seem to make much difference other than to blend out the belly button (not shaming the models).
And thoughts & prayers to her Zoe Loss friend after standing in bare feet on the Hovel carpet šŸ˜©šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just donā€™t get how sheā€™s paying her rent. PM isnā€™t cheap. Sheā€™d have to be pulling in over $100k to afford it. Do her collabs and endorsements still take in that much? šŸ¤·šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And then said she was a 12 and that's with the correct sizing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
In the petite .. she added. Like that means a very small 12. Like an ummmm 10šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ which is what in her head she thinks she is.
Oh and she is a bleep. Which is what I initially came here to say. You know, just having one of those days when she makes you despise her for the in-genuine slug that she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That whole figur ad is so weird. Does she now run shapeware parties at peoples houses?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just donā€™t get how sheā€™s paying her rent. PM isnā€™t cheap. Sheā€™d have to be pulling in over $100k to afford it. Do her collabs and endorsements still take in that much? šŸ¤·šŸ¼
She's living in a house that is soon to be a deceased estate and will be sold.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Emmy trying hard to be on home shopping. And seems to gloat that Erica is an 18 while skinny Lou is a tiny 12.

Erica is gorgeous and a brave woman to walk bare feet in that house and rear her foot on Emmy's makeup stool. As Emmy sits on that stool in her gbanger.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not my info to give, just heard it from a more than reliable source. Believe what you want.
If she can get another smaller rental where she doesnā€™t have room for a giant clothing rack & a makeup filming area in the lounge room it might do her good. But good luck trying to get her bond back.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.