Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said Sage was having a sleepover. Sage def hates her tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They need their hair washed!
One set of nieces stayed with me recently and their mum said they needed to wash their hair every second day or it will get greasy. I thought that was over kill and we missed a night (bath but no shower) and OMG greasy hair (Sorry Sis). Not having children, I didn't realise that 8 and 10 year olds can get greasy pre-pubescent hair.
It was a bit smelly too, if I had seen my nieces out and about with someone I would have thought them a bit grubby. Amy, shampoo your daughters hair!
Vida is only 8 isn't she? She would still need assistance to wash her hair as it's so long. When my girls were about Camellia's and Vida's age I found they just weren't washing it properly. They weren't rinsing the shampoo out properly and using far too much conditioner and, again, not rinsing it out properly. As soon as their hair dried it was greasy from all the left in conditioner. I started to supervise my younger daughter but of course my older one didn't want me in the bathroom with her. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Vida is only 8 isn't she? She would still need assistance to wash her hair as it's so long. When my girls were about Camellia's and Vida's age I found they just weren't washing it properly. They weren't rinsing the shampoo out properly and using far too much conditioner and, again, not rinsing it out properly. As soon as their hair dried it was greasy from all the left in conditioner. I started to supervise my younger daughter but of course my older one didn't want me in the bathroom with her. 🤷‍♀️
Sounds like my daughter when she was younger too.

On another note, two butch lesbians pushed in front of me at the shops today. They stank of unwashed hair, my mind immediately went to LL and her lack of personal hygiene.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t know any kids that have as many sleepovers as Sage. She needs to just tell her tribe it’s ok Emmy he’s a boy he’d rather be with dad the dumb tribe will never realise he hates your guts they’d think you’re an amazing mum co parenting with style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what alternate universe we are in but Loaf Guidolin is making the Big Mac tacos like Emmy did this week 😱😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Where the duck do these photos go? Why is she so animated? Does anyone give a tit? Does she have a hard drive full of photos of herself at these things? I dont get it. What is the point?
Without outing my workplace😂😂😂i happen to know they go absolutely nowhere!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So are the "tweens" as EL calls them wearing Mummas pants hiked up?? And Sageys old Crocs???
Poor Vida wearing same clothes for God knows how many days in a row now.

IMG_2834.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s a feral Beast that’s for sure.
Those kids always look like they need a good scrub and it’s all thanks to this putrid pig.
Monkey see, monkey do. What hope have they got.
This witch is so far up her own arse that she has no awareness of her kids and their needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Without outing my workplace😂😂😂i happen to know they go absolutely nowhere!
I just don’t understand the point of them! Not once EVER has her media wall photo been posted anywhere apart from her own page. It makes no sense! All it does is inflate her ego!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.