Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s another invited or gifted outing is it? Why the duck doesn’t she use her phone to take a nice pic of her kids, why is someone using her phone to take pics of her, she is such an insufferable bleep.
---
I wish she knew that you can actually pay to go to the cinemas at any time you like. Wouldn’t that kill her.

Reactions: 20
The girls look so unhappy and unhealthy, would it kill her to wash and blow-dry their hair?
Has Lou got her work shirt on under her jacket? What are those pants 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The girls look so unhappy and unhealthy, would it kill her to wash and blow-dry their hair?
Has Lou got her work shirt on under her jacket? What are those pants 🤢
I came her to ask was their hair wet or is it do greasy it's stuck to their head??

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They need their hair washed!
One set of nieces stayed with me recently and their mum said they needed to wash their hair every second day or it will get greasy. I thought that was over kill and we missed a night (bath but no shower) and OMG greasy hair (Sorry Sis). Not having children, I didn't realise that 8 and 10 year olds can get greasy pre-pubescent hair.
It was a bit smelly too, if I had seen my nieces out and about with someone I would have thought them a bit grubby. Amy, shampoo your daughters hair!

Reactions: 15
They need their hair washed!
One set of nieces stayed with me recently and their mum said they needed to wash their hair every second day or it will get greasy. I thought that was over kill and we missed a night (bath but no shower) and OMG greasy hair (Sorry Sis). Not having children, I didn't realise that 8 and 10 year olds can get greasy pre-pubescent hair.
It was a bit smelly too, if I had seen my nieces out and about with someone I would have thought them a bit grubby. Amy, shampoo your daughters hair!
This tit bleep excuse of a mother wouldn’t even know if her kids have showered & brushed their teeth, hair washing would be low on her list of priorities.

Reactions: 20
Emmy’s favourite photographer told her to move in for a hug while both of them ignored the kids.
Considering Grifter Lou & V went to the movies last night I imagine they just had some fruit & water as snacks today rather than a ginormous bucket of popcorn… 🍿🥤
I’m with Gru 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emmy’s favourite photographer told her to move in for a hug while both of them ignored the kids.
Considering Grifter Lou & V went to the movies last night I imagine they just had some fruit & water as snacks today rather than a ginormous bucket of popcorn… 🍿🥤
I’m with Gru 😉
Where the duck do these photos go? Why is she so animated? Does anyone give a tit? Does she have a hard drive full of photos of herself at these things? I dont get it. What is the point?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does any remember the time she was at a movie premiere and another InFlUeNcER captured her seated all alone scoffing down a bucket of popcorn she was none too impressed when she realised they were filming her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she went to a movie yesterday knowing she was going to another today??? And V is in the same outfit....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So she went to a movie yesterday knowing she was going to another today??? And V is in the same outfit....
I thought the same thing. Why go to 2 movies so close together.

Looks like that 10kg washing machine never gets used.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So now the girls have a sleep over, it’s like they are her nieces not her daughters, and maybe V didn’t have a change of clothes to wear today as well as last night. Only packed the outfit she wore because aunty ..whoops mum doesn’t have clothes at her house.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So now the girls have a sleep over, it’s like they are her nieces not her daughters, and maybe V didn’t have a change of clothes to wear today as well as last night. Only packed the outfit she wore because aunty ..whoops mum doesn’t have clothes at her house.
OMG did she say the girls are having a sleepover at their own house?? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.