Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the other women looking at her & wondering WTF is going on.
---
I missed the live as I was workin’….but did she say it’s Sunday?
I listened to it & thought she said Sunday too. Hard to remember what day it is when you’re working flat out on the computer (except when going to get coffee, or a facial or doing a live video applying makeup in 30 minutes instead of 5…)
---
Did she come out and say that he actually only got a participation medal?? How embarrassing ….
She posted a photo with him with his *gold medal but there was a different photo showing a large group of taekwondo students wearing participation medals. It’s still an achievement because tournaments often go for a few hours & can be mental & physically tiring. She just needs to stop pretend it’s a gold medal & not join in photos with students who’ve actually achieved something. My sons have done quite a few karate tournaments & not once has a parent tried to pose with the whole group of students. The other parents would be laughing at EL posing or more likely be pissed off she’s ruining the group photos.
---
I love the other women looking at her & wondering WTF is going on.
---

I listened to it & thought she said Sunday too. Hard to remember what day it is when you’re working flat out on the computer (except when going to get coffee, or a facial or doing a live video applying makeup in 30 minutes instead of 5…)
---

She posted a photo with him with his *gold medal but there was a different photo showing a large group of taekwondo students wearing participation medals. It’s still an achievement because tournaments often go for a few hours & can be mental & physically tiring. She just needs to stop pretend it’s a gold medal & not join in photos with students who’ve actually achieved something. My sons have done quite a few karate tournaments & not once has a parent tried to pose with the whole group of students. The other parents would be laughing at EL posing or more likely be pissed off she’s ruining the group photos.
Sorry just read he did win gold apparently. Good on him. She’s still a total dickehead for pushing in to pose in group photos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's only done as a piss take (well it is for me). It's because there is a poster on this thread and Kyree herself that always says "that's not how we do it here in WA" so people (including myself) just run with it.

P.S. I'm not even from Melbourne, I'm from QLD. I have lived in all three states on the east coast and they've all been pretty similar. Never been to WA so have no idea if it is indeed culturally different to the east coast.
Ya it’s a shot at Kyree, not WA. No one believes any of it is true of WA. It’s a joke because anytime someone disagrees with Kyree she doubles down on how she’s right and it’s soooo much better and it’s what everyone does in WA and we are too stupid to understand. I don’t believe things are significantly different at all. It’s all just Kyree being ridiculous. It’s a joke because it’s absurd.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is something so perfect about a VB next to EL’s thread in general, but especially with this thread title ✌🏻

IMG_3548.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s dipped into the LouLou purse and taking the girls to a movie that has no photo wall. She also said she has them for a “sleepover “. Faux pas perhaps?🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The stuff of nightmares
---
So she’s dipped into the LouLou purse and taking the girls to a movie that has no photo wall. She also said she has them for a “sleepover “. Faux pas perhaps?🤔
I thought she said Sage was at a sleepover maybe 🤔
---
She's such a foul duck. No wonder she has no friends. Unlikeable michellin man silverback gorilla looking flog.
Michelin man ☠
---
She said she had a few hiccups today with the “startup” but she’s so excited she persevered and worked through the issues. Vague.
---
Lou’s dress - is it green or is it gold? These pot shots about Perth are getting old!
Oooh yes, this is a good thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a sad middle aged tubular sack. Sage is having a sleepover (permanently ha ha) Definitely in paid employment during week! Rarely posting and when she does take a look at those sad hayfever eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m willing to part with my hard earned money to buy the highlighter Melbourne Cup dress and donate it to the AmyLou Hall of Fame! ……. If only I wasn’t blocked……😭🧐🫠
Omg I would love to see someone out and about in this dress. Maybe we could make it like the Travelling Pants and send it too each other to wear when we need to have outrageous amounts of confidence
---
Omg I would love to see someone out and about in this dress. Maybe we could make it like the Travelling Pants and send it too each other to wear when we need to have outrageous amounts of confidence
Excuse my 'too' typo gahhh hate hate hate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.