Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so happy because it’s Aaron’s weekend again….🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve been thinking about the taekwondo post and I’ll so baffled why she lied about Sage getting a gold medal when it was just a participation medal - Do we think she honestly saw it was yellow and presumed it was gold or was she really trying to lie about it? Because it’s so easily caught out, even by Sage seeing what she posts - it’s a head scratcher that’s for sure 🤔
Hate to say but he did win a gold it’s on the socials of his taekwondo centre, I still maintain that his success has nothing to do with though.

Reactions: 12
Did she do her make up in the dark? What a shocking job for someone for alleges to be an expert.
The lid is too much all one colour, in that shade. Too high to the brow, too low at the sides (drags the face down) and no contouring. Bad, bad, bad.
20240615_133134.jpg

---
Found the CWL dress. This was from 2 years ago at a Garnier Moonlight cinema event. It didn't fit back then as her bra is sticking out.

View attachment 2995048
That dress was altered to fit her. How many others have had alterations done to fit a size they shouldn't? It's a bit pot luck whether it will be the size it says it is.

Reactions: 15
So so happy because it’s Aaron’s weekend again….🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve been thinking about the taekwondo post and I’ll so baffled why she lied about Sage getting a gold medal when it was just a participation medal - Do we think she honestly saw it was yellow and presumed it was gold or was she really trying to lie about it? Because it’s so easily caught out, even by Sage seeing what she posts - it’s a head scratcher that’s for sure 🤔
When is it not Aaron's weekend? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She didn't say that, but you often compare Perth to Melbourne.
I love your posts, they make me laugh a lot, but there does seem to be a bit if us versus them with Perth to the east coast.
There are a lot of difference between the 2, neither are right or wrong. Emmy is trying to embrace a culture she's very far removed from in Melbourne.
That's not a crack at Perth, just the reality of Melbourne.
I hope that makes sense in the heartfelt way its meant to be said ❤
As a WA person I get sick of the pot shots from other states about Perth. Its tedious and stupid. It is off the charts on the kyree thread. It's a bit high school and I think we tattlers are above it but some think it's amusing.
(As an aside i think Melbourne is crap, crap weather, not a pretty city, crap beaches, there's nothing i can get in Melbourne that i can't get in Perth. I'd never want to live there again.)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
As a WA person I get sick of the pot shots from other states about Perth. Its tedious and stupid. It is off the charts on the kyree thread. It's a bit high school and I think we tattlers are above it but some think it's amusing.
(As an aside i think Melbourne is crap, crap weather, not a pretty city, crap beaches, there's nothing i can get in Melbourne that i can't get in Perth. I'd never want to live there again.)
It's only done as a piss take (well it is for me). It's because there is a poster on this thread and Kyree herself that always says "that's not how we do it here in WA" so people (including myself) just run with it.

P.S. I'm not even from Melbourne, I'm from QLD. I have lived in all three states on the east coast and they've all been pretty similar. Never been to WA so have no idea if it is indeed culturally different to the east coast.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Christ this is all gone a bit odd. I said maybe our esteemed correspondent from Perth who claimed that dress was absolutely outdated and definitely not in style had perhaps not seen it around coz of different climate, culture and fashion cycles in Perth - can’t imagine there’s a huge demand in long sleeved, turtle neck velvet dresses in a place that’s winter weather often sees days reaching the 20s, compared to Melbourne’s highs of 12 and 13 over the last week. That somehow got interpreted as saying Perth was unfashionable, which was definitely never said 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hate to say but he did win a gold it’s on the socials of his taekwondo centre, I still maintain that his success has nothing to do with though.
Oh did he?? That’s awesome for Sage! That photo was a bit deceiving unless perhaps it was actually a photo of all the gold medallist’s and we misunderstood it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatever medal Saaaageeeey got it didn’t warrant a team photo with Gangstalou oneword.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m willing to part with my hard earned money to buy the highlighter Melbourne Cup dress and donate it to the AmyLou Hall of Fame! ……. If only I wasn’t blocked……😭🧐🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Perth is bloody great, I only went once but was a good time. I enjoy reading the shade tho lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't even live in Melbourne....and I love Perth.
I love Melbourne too.
Don't want to go on about this and take way from Emmy, but the mud gets slung both ways, as a person that doesn't live in either place, it's tedious.
Maybe its because Emmy has a foot i both camps 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.