Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like it too. Sorry, I just can't snark on her for this. When you compare her now to old photos when she started with Zoe Moss, she looks amazing. I actually think she looks better than Bec who appears to have had one too many whiffs of talcum powder off a china plate.
SallySue, dat you?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep and on the right lform, this style is always going to be flattering.
The '80's didn't get it entirely wrong.
O
The clothes touching the floor. 🤢

Pretty sure the Camilla With Love dress was gifted to her. The one with pink flowers on the hem.
I hope all the idiots who gift her ridiculously expensive clothes (for a single mum of 3 😉) see just how badly she treats them. I can’t believe any of them sit down and make a conscious decision to use EL as an ad for their brand. Maybe she’s got photos of them all with Kmart plates stored in the under stairs cupboard now Sage has moved out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think your communidy may either be stuck in an 80’s time warp or they’re trolling you if they chose the lavender eyeshadow honey.
IMG_7504.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So so happy because it’s Aaron’s weekend again….🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve been thinking about the taekwondo post and I’ll so baffled why she lied about Sage getting a gold medal when it was just a participation medal - Do we think she honestly saw it was yellow and presumed it was gold or was she really trying to lie about it? Because it’s so easily caught out, even by Sage seeing what she posts - it’s a head scratcher that’s for sure 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So so happy because it’s Aaron’s weekend again….🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve been thinking about the taekwondo post and I’ll so baffled why she lied about Sage getting a gold medal when it was just a participation medal - Do we think she honestly saw it was yellow and presumed it was gold or was she really trying to lie about it? Because it’s so easily caught out, even by Sage seeing what she posts - it’s a head scratcher that’s for sure 🤔
She would have no idea and I probably didn't even see the bout.
Turned up late just in time for a gangster photo.

Reactions: 12
Did she come out and say that he actually only got a participation medal?? How embarrassing ….

Reactions: 2
She definitely had a crying session last night it’s been a while since we’ve seen the hay fever eyes.

She’s also doing something during the week to generate income there is no way she’d be off socials that’s all she has.

It’s Aaron’s weekend so she dolls herself up to go out and get coffee I’d be at home in my comfy clothes cleaning and then sitting on my couch reading or binge watching shows. She’s cooked and lonely

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.