Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to WK Bec but she has looked like that all her adult life.
AmyLou on the other hand has not and will never look amazing.
She definitely hasn’t. She has always been slim, but if you look at her face back when she made headlines with that red Brownlow dress compared to now, she has become sickly thin after 3 pregnancies.

Reactions: 7
You may have too to be fair she looks anything but amazing but you do you...
I agree. She just looks so.uncomfortable in that green velvet sausage casing. The shoulder pads are too tiny for her broad upper body and her boobs are smashed into a giant boob pillow. It would look better if she chose a size that actually fit her but her neck area will never look good in that style because she has no neck. She needs to stay away from high necks. But what do i know? I live in jeans and tees.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree. She just looks so.uncomfortable in that green velvet sausage casing. The shoulder pads are too tiny for her broad upper body and her boobs are smashed into a giant boob pillow. It would look better if she chose a size that actually fit her but her neck area will never look good in that style because she has no neck. She needs to stay away from high necks. But what do i know? I live in jeans and tees.
Giant boob pillow ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zoe Moss size 10...Where is she planning on wearing this dress? The only outing she's been on lately is to take the fish fingers out for a stroll around the block
Is Wicked coming round again in Melbourne? We all know she likes to match the event theme so I feel this green fits. Its coming back to Perth, but we’re always behind touring shows, trends, fashion etc *tongue firmly in cheek*

• Haha
I don’t ride the AmyLoo special bus much anymore but every now and again I check in for funnsies.

Today did not disappoint. She saw Bec Judd wearing a geeen dress and in her teeny tiny little brain she decided to squeeze herself into it.
Please don’t ever change, Emmy. You are hilarious xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Agree with the high necks. Now that I’ve entered my 40s and my boobs are down to my knees, I avoid anything high neck. EL should too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like it too. Sorry, I just can't snark on her for this. When you compare her now to old photos when she started with Zoe Moss, she looks amazing. I actually think she looks better than Bec who appears to have had one too many whiffs of talcum powder off a china plate.
You’re kidding, right 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The clothes touching the floor. 🤢

Pretty sure the Camilla With Love dress was gifted to her. The one with pink flowers on the hem.
It was indeed and I have also spotted some other gifted outfits amongst the chaos of that rack. Let’s hope ATOLou remembers to declare this income.

I wonder if this “charming” pair of shorts makes the sale rack?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This no necked bleep has the garments hanging on the lice & mite infested carpet 🤢
When has this carpet ever had a clean? I mean a good professional clean, I feel itchy watching this ugh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Thread Title Suggestion : Emmylou 133 : what the heck, where is her neck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Found the CWL dress. This was from 2 years ago at a Garnier Moonlight cinema event. It didn't fit back then as her bra is sticking out.

Screenshot_20240615_081256_Instagram~3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.