Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like the dress.
The colour and style is very now. Its dont the rounds in europe and now as aus reaches its fall/winter lines the style is popping up everywhere. Its definitely not outdated.
What's outdated is thinking the size on the label matters and defining yourself by it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really like the dress.
The colour and style is very now. Its dont the rounds in europe and now as aus reaches its fall/winter lines the style is popping up everywhere. Its definitely not outdated.
What's outdated is thinking the size on the label matters and defining yourself by it
100 percent! What I struggle with is that if she is a 12 in ZM (vanity sizing) how the hell is she a 10 in B & B seemingly a designer label?? Make it make sense. The least problematic thing about you Lou is the size of your clothes, literally nobody cares we wouldn't even mention it if you didn't!
Imagine always trying to be something you are not, no wonder she needs to take so many "delicious" naps.

Reactions: 10
I really like the dress.
Dress that short with those shoulders is not in.. exaggerated shoulders are in... the brand is not fashion forward at all.. its just tight dresses, long or short.

Reactions: 6
I'm really disappointed none of you unblocked fezzas have taken one for the team and uploaded your private video chat with Emmy and her grotty second hand shed clothes that majority she paid nothing for.

But I'll wait patiently for one of you to take one for the team. It's been a tit week. I need a win !

IF NO-ONE GETS THE WEDDING DRESS I RIOT 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The dress reminds me of this fabulous velvet turtleneck number I got from jeans west when I was 18 lol. Christ, it was bewdiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dress that short with those shoulders is not in.. exaggerated shoulders are in... the brand is not fashion forward at all.. its just tight dresses, long or short.
Nobody is staying the brand is fashion forward? Almost the exact opposite - this style and silhouette had been very in fashion for the last six to eight months to be point that it’s filtered down to companies like B&B who just copy trending pieces.
Maybe this style of dress hasn’t made it to Perth due to different climates, cultures, fashion cycles etc, but it has been and is very popular all over the world for over half a year and saying otherwise makes no sense. It looks tit on EL coz it’s the wrong size, she’s a weird fucken shaped human, it’s a dress for much younger people and she’s overall ugly from the inside out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nobody is staying the brand is fashion forward? Almost the exact opposite - this style and silhouette had been very in fashion for the last six to eight months to be point that it’s filtered down to companies like B&B who just copy trending pieces.
Maybe this style of dress hasn’t made it to Perth due to different climates, cultures, fashion cycles etc, but it has been and is very popular all over the world for over half a year and saying otherwise makes no sense. It looks tit on EL coz it’s the wrong size, she’s a weird fucken shaped human, it’s a dress for much younger people and she’s overall ugly from the inside out.
Idk what all you molls are on about. All I see is a lovely gold and white striped dress 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 47
100 percent! What I struggle with is that if she is a 12 in ZM (vanity sizing) how the hell is she a 10 in B & B seemingly a designer label?? Make it make sense. The least problematic thing about you Lou is the size of your clothes, literally nobody cares we wouldn't even mention it if you didn't!
Imagine always trying to be something you are not, no wonder she needs to take so many "delicious" naps.
That’s the thing, clearly looking at the fit of the garment, she’s not a 10. She’s worn some heinous tit, but that dress is far too tight, especially on her round fat where her neck should be & her blubbery arms.
The green is probably nice on anyone but her.
She cannot pull an outfit off at all. Hideous bleeping pig needs to go lie in a mud sty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep and on the right form, this style is always going to be flattering.
The '80's didn't get it entirely wrong.

Reactions: 3
Someone definitely reads here which is why they reposted her for the first time ever.
I cannot believe she squeezed into that sausage casing. The fact that the shoulder blades outline is fully visible is enough to show us that the dress is so fkn tight.
If she tried to actually walk in it it would ride so high up her saggy ass cheeks would be on display 24/7.

I just love that she tagged Bec 😂 what a pathetic loser.
Playing in my head is a repeated video of EL strutting her stuff into an event in this dress and it just splitting all the way down the back seam and the arms so that it just explodes off of her body. That’s how tight it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lol at Perth not being fashionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really like the dress.
I like it too. Sorry, I just can't snark on her for this. When you compare her now to old photos when she started with Zoe Moss, she looks amazing. I actually think she looks better than Bec who appears to have had one too many whiffs of talcum powder off a china plate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I like it too. Sorry, I just can't snark on her for this. When you compare her now to old photos when she started with Zoe Moss, she looks amazing. I actually think she looks better than Bec who appears to have had one too many whiffs of talcum powder off a china plate.
You may have too to be fair she looks anything but amazing but you do you...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol at Perth not being fashionable.
She didn't say that, but you often compare Perth to Melbourne.
I love your posts, they make me laugh a lot, but there does seem to be a bit if us versus them with Perth to the east coast.
There are a lot of difference between the 2, neither are right or wrong. Emmy is trying to embrace a culture she's very far removed from in Melbourne.
That's not a crack at Perth, just the reality of Melbourne.
I hope that makes sense in the heartfelt way its meant to be said ❤

It’s actually a @kmartplate excuse me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really really like the dress... not on fatty lou though she honestly needs to go up at least 2 or 3 sizes and then it might look ok-ish on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.