Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all agree to put a stop to the chat gp stories šŸ¤”they are getting beyond ridiculous! Regular snark is good enough on this beast!
I never read them, nor do I read recaps. I won't read anything longer than a paragraph, and that paragraph better be an interesting one, or I'll give up on that too šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Emmy's mind is blown. Has she been wondering what why one billion has more zeros than one million? Sharing the revelation and zeros are not decorative.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never read them, nor do I read recaps. I won't read anything longer than a paragraph, and that paragraph better be an interesting one, or I'll give up on that too šŸ¤£
Hahah Iā€™m exactly the same. The GPT thing doesnā€™t bother me as I dont read it.
One paragraph is plenty šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahah Iā€™m exactly the same. The GPT thing doesnā€™t bother me as I dont read it.
One paragraph is plenty šŸ¤£
never read a chat GPT thing coz I donā€™t get them. Arenā€™t we here to snark on her actual life and the hilarity her day to day absurdity brings? I donā€™t need fictionalised embellishments when her real life is such a bleeping disaster as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I will happily read recaps if theyā€™re funny and interesting but agree the ChatGPT stuff is too long. I just want real life snark not pretend!

Reactions: 17
Sage spotted ( you know where). šŸ˜‰šŸ˜šŸ™„Iā€™m not allowed to say or else mother of the year will have a troll rant. Biggest haul of lolly packets in his hands , walking through the aisles of you know where with his mates. Just casually hanging out at their supermarket of choice. šŸ˜‡šŸ‘¼šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡
Goodness me, this does not surprise me one bit.

ok, I have to ask, did you track his phone, stalk them in their car or did you wait at the woolies for 3 weeks to spot them šŸ˜‚ did you wear the black & white stripes?

Iā€™m still laughing at that ridiculous bleep trying to say she was stalked at woolies, so much for her bleeping security team, theyā€™ve let her down.
---
Late to the game ā€¦.
Sage will be head of a racket stealing cars and chopping them up for parts. Havenā€™t be doing any of the work mind you. Just sitting in an office eating lollies. Meanwhile EL is spruiking those parts on TVSN as the great presenter that she is. Free Steak Knives included with a $10 Ebook on how to pull the wool over the ATO in tax minimisation.
---
And we are thirst trapping Back in Black.
View attachment 2952657
Hmm, stealing cars & parting them out sounds like it takes a lot of effort, have you seen Sage? He looks lazy as duck. Youā€™ve given him too much credit. He will stick to the woolies snacks & couch. He will be just like his mother, hoping the next grifting scam sticks.
maybe heā€™ll inherit the mug business or cash in on Aloves book royalties.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can we all agree to put a stop to the chat gp stories šŸ¤”they are getting beyond ridiculous! Regular snark is good enough on this beast!
Oh amen to this šŸ™ŒšŸ»
---
Hahaha so glad i read ahead, I was gonna say this exact same thing. Agree with @posty post too many. Cant say I've ever read one though.

I do however miss @Sureā€¦Media! recaps.
---

You have repented for your sins by being here and being a great contributer. We'll forgive you!
I'm flat out listening to Emmy's actual garbage let alone read fake versions of it šŸ˜‚

I'm also mentally preparing for the manic onslaught of stories that usually follow a slow week from our walking little tub of budder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I sometimes feel bad snarking on the Love kids cos they didnā€™t choose to post their lives online but the thought of Sagey growing up to be Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances is gold! good call @Butt3rfly šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lou must have found herself some kind of employment that requires her wearing that blue top. She is rarely online in the morning doing the egg tuck for breakfast or packing lunchboxes with packaged, readymade snacks. Maybe SL got her a job in the kitchen in the aged care facility??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also don't read the Chat Gpt stuff because I don't find it amusing and a bit silly. Her IRL is much more entertaining.

Reactions: 20
Goodness me, this does not surprise me one bit.

ok, I have to ask, did you track his phone, stalk them in their car or did you wait at the woolies for 3 weeks to spot them šŸ˜‚ did you wear the black & white stripes?

Iā€™m still laughing at that ridiculous bleep trying to say she was stalked at woolies, so much for her bleeping security team, theyā€™ve let her down.
---

Hmm, stealing cars & parting them out sounds like it takes a lot of effort, have you seen Sage? He looks lazy as duck. Youā€™ve given him too much credit. He will stick to the woolies snacks & couch. He will be just like his mother, hoping the next grifting scam sticks.
maybe heā€™ll inherit the mug business or cash in on Aloves book royalties.
I did put ā€œHavenā€™t been doing any of the work sitting in office eating lolliesā€. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Agreed my English was not great but I wasnā€™t using chatGPT šŸ¤£šŸ„³šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old mate has A LOT of dermatologists sheā€™s recently followingā€¦ā€¦.!!

I canā€™t wait for this skin care line to drop!!! šŸæ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.