Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the civil justice system, Emmylou based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In Melbourne city, the dedicated detectives who investigate these atrocities are members of an elite squad known as the Emmylou Cyber Team.
These are their stories. *dun dun*
Oh that is gold, I read it in the voice too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Our beauty influencer has just declared that contouring has been a game changer for her and should she doa reel on it?
2014 just called Emmy..... Wants it's contour back.

There is 36975325 TikTok's on contouring, but here's our gal, bringing it to the peeps like it's a new concept.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So much makeup for a Friday.

Emmy has discovered a new slip to wear under her dress. Now to find a lint brush.

Screen_Recording_20240524_163859_Instagram_exported_10419~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't shoot me but I think that dress actually looks good on her 😲 about 1 in 30 times she seems to get it right. Why can't she just say she's wearing shapewear though, why does she have to lift up her dress and show it 🤢

Reactions: 28
So much makeup for a Friday.

Emmy has discovered a new slip to wear under her dress. Now to find a lint brush.

View attachment 2954200
Like duck, if that’s the huge hump after the shapewear I thank the lord we did not see her without it.
---
Ugh…cos we all want to see a close up of her cats arse lips.
She thinks really thinks she’s all that & a bag of chips doesn’t she. She ain’t tit on our shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't shoot me but I think that dress actually looks good on her 😲 about 1 in 30 times she seems to get it right. Why can't she just say she's wearing shapewear though, why does she have to lift up her dress and show it 🤢
Yeah I think it suits her really well and she looks good.

Reactions: 14
I may have skipped past but if she is home making pizza why is she dressed up??

Reactions: 10
Random question but did her episode of RSC air? Just remembered when I saw it on the TV guide tonight.
No it hasn't aired yet....hope it does because her competitor, George, deserves the airtime. He works and took time off to go to Sydney to tape it and he's also a very nice man. I think it's moving to Saturdays from next week which is not a good sign.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She had false eyelashes and overdrawn lips the other night and it looks like a blow out and full face of make up today? what is she doing!!!!?? Is this secret photoshoots for the packaging of her new skincare?

The beauty market is completely over saturated, products are being discontinued and brands are shutting down daily. Unless you have something extremely unique or a product of the most amazing quality you are going to get lost and fail in two seconds. Her skin is fkn AWFUL and there is nothing aspirational about her. ZL worked because for a certain market that relatable, working hard (lol), average mum thing is VERY likeable and if she stayed in her lane at the start of her instagram career she could have been wildly successful.

Whatever this new venture is, I hope she fails. I usually love redemption story but she has been too harmful for too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone watch RSC tonight? I swear the lady in the second half of the program chopped her raw chicken thighs on the chopping board and then sliced her cucumber on the same chopping board for a side salad 🤮 No wonder Lou was "invited".

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.