Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old mate has A LOT of dermatologists she’s recently following…….!!

I can’t wait for this skin care line to drop!!! 🍿
Would she be following them in the hopes she can get their attention so they might want to peddle her wares?

Im really baffled at the prospect of her launching something, I hope it’s a complete failure.
Has she taken note of Sophie Cachias failed beauty line, her Aisuru page has vanished 😂
---
And this will be Miss Cameeweeyah

View attachment 2953878
Too tall & too slim

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Would she be following them in the hopes she can get their attention so they might want to peddle her wares?

Im really baffled at the prospect of her launching something, I hope it’s a complete failure.
Has she taken note of Sophie Cachias failed beauty line, her Aisuru page has vanished 😂
---

Too tall & too slim
But definitely the way Amy Lou will be dressing in her later years though she has been, mostly, covering up lately. Last winter she was wearing the most ridiculous clothing and popping on those thin as dusters. Hoping we'd believe they were warm! 😂

Reactions: 7
Lou must have found herself some kind of employment that requires her wearing that blue top. She is rarely online in the morning doing the egg tuck for breakfast or packing lunchboxes with packaged, readymade snacks. Maybe SL got her a job in the kitchen in the aged care facility??
I really hope she’s not working in an Aged Care kitchen. The elderly deserve better in their twilight years than this grot fingering their porridge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They need to put her in one of those Dementia Care villages where they think they are in the ‘outside world.’ They have bus stops, shops etc. Emmy is there as the entertainment, hosting a ‘TV show’, doing cooking demonstrations and living her important life. But she doesn’t know it’s one of those villages.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I never read them, nor do I read recaps. I won't read anything longer than a paragraph, and that paragraph better be an interesting one, or I'll give up on that too 🤣
Yeah remember when Super Cute used to write those hideously long recraps? Thank God Emmys cyber team cockblocked her from the internet ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They need to put her in one of those Dementia Care villages where they think they are in the ‘outside world.’ They have bus stops, shops etc. Emmy is there as the entertainment, hosting a ‘TV show’, doing cooking demonstrations and living her important life. But she doesn’t know it’s one of those villages.
Oh Lord yes please! I would watch this. Like a Truman show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Has it?! I need to go and look, haven't taken much notice of the world's most boring lesbian for awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me again why #zoemoss need her??

Cmon Zoe Moss, ditch the witch!! She needs you more than you need her!!!

IMG_1941.jpeg

Reactions: 9
And this will be Miss Cameeweeyah

View attachment 2953878
If that’s Miss Camellia then surely old Emmy’s going to end up as Daisy? I mean she’s unemployable, lies around all day (on a couch instead of in bed but same same) and Emmy’s been growing her hair longer to look like Daisy

Here she is, still trying to finish the book Aaron lent her on the last family trip to WA.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bahahaha, I read “EmmyLou’s Cyber Team“ as another spin off of CSI or NCIS.
In the civil justice system, Emmylou based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In Melbourne city, the dedicated detectives who investigate these atrocities are members of an elite squad known as the Emmylou Cyber Team.
These are their stories. *dun dun*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sage spotted ( you know where). 😉😝🙄I’m not allowed to say or else mother of the year will have a troll rant. Biggest haul of lolly packets in his hands , walking through the aisles of you know where with his mates. Just casually hanging out at their supermarket of choice. 😇👼😇😇
I hope your hair was just as lovely and dark as last time x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.