Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Reactions: 7
I’m who is the troll now??? Naming poor Faye and posting her IG handle.
Yep. At least I blocked out the deets. I'm thinking she would have been horrible to be around this weekend. Poor kids (lucky it is always Limpy's weekend with the children)

Reactions: 7
So she actually means she has dinner plate areolas, doesn’t she? She’s not aware of the difference between nipples and areola? Her knowledge of anatomy really disturbs me. Like her claiming she has clit for days? She means labia, doesn’t she?
Probably. I don’t think I even think about my breasts and vagina this often but here we are discussing EL’s for 100+ threads 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Skincare is SO hard to sell. It’s going to be so much harder that selling clothes that you can actually see and take photos of.
This is going to be fabulous to watch play out 🍿

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.