Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’d love to know why they keep coming back to her!! She basically ruined it when she part owned it, why are they so obsessed with her promoting ZM?! πŸ€”
But we actually don’t know that she did ruin it. Maybe sales were up and her association with the brand was the one marketing strategy that’s worked for them? People are dumb, they buy the tit they see online all the time.

Reactions: 12
No fuckit, it's not high-low.

Much fashionista.
---

New game...............Sage will _________________

Sage will be married with kids before Emmy gets a job.
Sage will be married before she can lock down someone who actually likes her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But we actually don’t know that she did ruin it. Maybe sales were up and her association with the brand was the one marketing strategy that’s worked for them? People are dumb, they buy the tit they see online all the time.
I was thinking the same thing.

They should still have a special Emmy discount code for the fan girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like Sage will get a part time job before EmmyLou starts working for the year/decade.
It’s possibly why we don’t see him much, he’s out working a job after school & on weekends and EL would be garnishing 95% of his wage, like an absolute bleep mother that she is.

• Haha
This exactly what I was going to say.
When you read comments on posts of hers she has quite a number of loyal followers. People do love her. Even if her engagement is only 1.5% that 1700 more people that want to see her tit and would buy/browse zoe moss.
Financially it probably works for them.

EXCEPT this time she didnt show the people lining up to get in and get selfies so I wonder how successful this pop up is compared to previously at Gipps st.
---
It’s possibly why we don’t see him much, he’s out working a job after school & on weekends and EL would be garnishing 95% of his wage, like an absolute bleep mother that she is.
Whats the age for starting work now? It was 14 and 9 monts when I started but that was in 2000 lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This other C U Next Tuesday Sarah Mills (IG/Tiktok) β€œhomeschools” her kids, don’t have a job and both of her eldest have part time jobs. I think her daughter was 12 when she got a job and her son 13.

• Angry
  • Wow
Ok I see your points - I just thought she ruined it when she basically said their clothes were for fat people and that’s why she stopped wearing them! Until she got her arse kicked for that comment and started wearing them again πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you read comments on posts of hers she has quite a number of loyal followers. People do love her. Even if her engagement is only 1.5% that 1700 more people that want to see her tit and would buy/browse zoe moss.

EXCEPT this time she didnt show the people lining up to get in and get selfies so I wonder how successful this pop up is compared to previously at Gipps st.
---

Whats the age for starting work now? It was 14 and 9 monts when I started but that was in 2000 lol.
I think it’s still 14, possibly younger with a permit, but quite frankly, Sage looks lazy, I doubt he would work even if Emmy tried to force him, he’s hardly got good role models in the hard worker department to learn from

• Haha
I think it’s still 14, possibly younger with a permit, but quite frankly, Sage looks lazy, I doubt he would work even if Emmy tried to force him, he’s hardly got good role models in the hard worker department to learn from
Sage spotted ( you know where). πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ™„I’m not allowed to say or else mother of the year will have a troll rant. Biggest haul of lolly packets in his hands , walking through the aisles of you know where with his mates. Just casually hanging out at their supermarket of choice. πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
@Michy02 I admire your aspirations for those kids. You have way much more hope for TheChildrenℒ️ than I ever would have held out.
I’m talking Sage getting a part time Maccas job so he can get a proper meal lol.
---

---

In NSW where this other family is from there isn’t a minimum legal age limit for starting work.

The minimum working age in Victoria is 11. This is how old you have to be to work. You're only allowed to do certain types of work until you turn 15.

There is no minimum working age in South Australia.

QLD looks like it’s 11.

Its crazy.
---
I added more lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sage spotted ( you know where). πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ™„I’m not allowed to say or else mother of the year will have a troll rant. Biggest haul of lolly packets in his hands , walking through the aisles of you know where with his mates. Just casually hanging out at their supermarket of choice. πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
Lollies arr half price this week. I stocked up!

• Haha
Cos he really needs those..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like chef Adrian has also #leftus Still remember the sickening flirting between the two pigs
---
You must be confused Sage doesn’t have sugar πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Can we all agree to put a stop to the chat gp stories πŸ€”they are getting beyond ridiculous! Regular snark is good enough on this beast!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Can we all agree to put a stop to the chat gp stories πŸ€”they are getting beyond ridiculous! Regular snark is good enough on this beast!
I agree 100%! Why are some posters creating fictitious storylines for Emmylou's life? We're here to snark on her observed day to day real-life monetised life. It just creates confusion. (And boredom)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.