Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I’m doing this wrong, but I’ve always thought jumpers and hoodies were worn over t-shirt or singlet or some other garment underneath. The way she wears jumpers, cardigans, hoodies etc just on top of a bra, then wears then for weeks on end is not how you’re meant to use clothes, is it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t know if I’m doing this wrong, but I’ve always thought jumpers and hoodies were worn over t-shirt or singlet or some other garment underneath. The way she wears jumpers, cardigans, hoodies etc just on top of a bra, then wears then for weeks on end is not how you’re meant to use clothes, is it?
Its slovenly behaviour, she's a grot.

Reactions: 13
Wonder the shoot was for - Zoe Moss? Everything else has #leftus 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh unless it’s an ad for her empty plastic bottles….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she got a new rangehood? Bc that thing is actually clean. And the amount of fatty and oily tit she cooke I expect her filers to be brown with drips of oil hanging off.
I can't believe for a moment she's washed them???
Actually, good spotting.
There is zero chance she has cleaned it or that it was ever that clean, will have to go have a snoop at some
of her old posts or reels to see if we can see the old one.
Would it be dirty is she never had it on? She’s too stupid to know what is actually does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually, good spotting.
There is zero chance she has cleaned it or that it was ever that clean, will have to go have a snoop at some
Would it be dirty is she never had it on? She’s too stupid to know what is actually does.
My bet is she doesn't use it which would limit the crud.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Vida, Was she in her undies ...looking back to see if Mumma was showing her butt to the world???

Yes Vida she def was!! 🤬🤬

Gluggy Pasta and tap water for dinner - Prisoners eat better!!

IMG_1883.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1881.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Poor Vida, Was she in her undies ...looking back to see if Mumma was showing her butt to the world???

Yes Vida she def was!! 🤬🤬

Gluggy Pasta and tap water for dinner - Prisoners eat better!!

View attachment 2952124View attachment 2952125View attachment 2952126
She was in bike shorts not undies.
But i do agree, EL needs to watch how she presents her kids online. Its scary how much she doesnt give a duck about them and their safety
---
Actually, good spotting.

A year ago she had the same rangehood. So i guess she just doesnt turn it on. Must interfere in the filming of her cooking show lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But i do agree, EL needs to watch how she presents her kids online. Its scary how much she doesnt give a duck about them and their safety
---

A year ago she had the same rangehood. So i guess she just doesnt turn it on. Must interfere in the filming of her cooking show lol

IS THIS PHOTO CALLED: ODE TO LOU's MINGE? 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hey Fezzas. I checked with chat gpt and it had a story to tell..... :ROFLMAO:
Perfect. A psychological horror story set in a house. Here we go:

---

**The House on hovel Street**

The house on hovel Street had always stood out, not because of its grand architecture or historical significance, but because of the eerie feeling it gave to those who passed by. For years, it remained uninhabited, shrouded in rumors and whispered tales of madness.

When Amanda and Steve moved in to the house, they dismissed the rumors as small-town superstition. They were excited to start a new chapter in their lives, away from the city’s hustle and bustle. The first few days were filled with unpacking and making the place their own. Yet, as night fell, the atmosphere changed.

Amanda first noticed it while exploring the attic. She found an old journal belonging to a previous owner, detailing a descent into madness. Each entry became more frantic, filled with mentions of whispers and shadowy figures. She could almost feel the desperation seeping through the pages.

"Steve, you should read this," Amanda said one evening, handing him the journal.

Steve skimmed through it and shrugged. "It's just an old diary. People used to be more superstitious."

But Amanda couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. The house seemed to breathe, the walls pulsing with a life of their own. She started hearing faint whispers at night, like distant echoes of conversations. She couldn’t make out the words, but the tone was always urgent, almost pleading.

Steve remained skeptical until one night when he woke up to find Amanda standing in the middle of their bedroom, eyes wide and unseeing. She was muttering to herself, her voice a barely audible whisper. When he shook her awake, she had no recollection of getting out of bed.

The incidents became more frequent. Bymaay handbags moved on their own, Clam shells danced in the corners of their vision, and the whispers grew louder. Amanda became increasingly paranoid, convinced the house was alive, feeding on their fear.

Desperate for answers, they decided to investigate the house's history. They discovered that it was lived in by a lady named Emmylou loves who had gone mad after her family all left under mysterious circumstances. According to local legend, Emmylou believed she was an actress/tv star and was cursed, haunted by the spirits of family who left her. She spent her final days scrawling warnings on the walls, which were painted over by subsequent owners.

One night, as a storm raged outside, the whispers reached a crescendo. Amanda and Steve were drawn to the garage, where they discovered unopened dinner sets. walls were covered in a self published cookbooks , warnings of an entity that thrived on fear and despair.

Suddenly, the door slammed shut behind them. The whispers of "fark this, shitzel and marcalla wipes became deafening, and the room seemed to close in on them. Amanda clutchedMStev's hand, her eyes wide with terror.

"Steve we have to get out of here," she screamed over the noise.

But it was too late. The house had claimed them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

It’s probably just another thing in the hovel that doesn’t work, much like Emmy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ughhh, New Clodhoppers and obz the makeup from yesterday. Why #zoemoss are u still dealing with this tit stain of humanity???

Is this high-lo?!? I think its high-lo 🙄🙄🙄🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

IMG_1891.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No fuckit, it's not high-low.

Much fashionista.
---
I feel like Sage will get a part time job before EmmyLou starts working for the year/decade.
New game...............Sage will _________________

Sage will be married with kids before Emmy gets a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.