Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
She likes to make a double batch of Honey Joys which is apparently 4 cups of cornflakes. That’s a regular batch? Can she do ANYTHING right?

(Three random recipes attached from a 2 second Google. She’s also put WAY too much butter in, they’re not going to be good)
She's done 250g of butter, 2 thirds a cup of sugar and 4 tablespoons of honey 😳
The kids will get them out of the patty paper and there'll be a blob of solidified butter stuck to the bottom of them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I step off the merry go round for a couple of weeks 😳 This, ladies and gentlemen is why we de beard the mussels before serving them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone know if I have to byo quince paste this afternoon?

• Haha
  • Sick

Broken_vase

Looks like mumma is having her perfect Mothers Day……kid free, coffee at the market,
a delicious nap and leftover party food. I’m sure we can expect some uploaded videos of last weeks buttered biscuits and board games being passed off as the best Mothers Day ever.

• Angry
  • Sick

Hustler

I know its not traditional but would it hurt to chuck some veggies in? Thats a hell of a lot of pasta and cheese with nearly zero nutritional value

YouAre

VIP Member
I just think she's hitting her growth spurt. Girls start any time from 8 to 13. Her face looks more mature and she looks a bit taller too.
Plus with her mum not being around I reckon aaron feeds them more well balanced meals. Its just emmy that lets her eat full chocolate cakes
EL & C embrace the public access side of social media. S seems to have figured out how to distance himself as much as possible from it but I think V should be off limits in terms of weight gain/loss talk. She’s stuck in a bizarre world where the time she’s with her Mum is spent eating/cooking/waiting around for a parent to actually parent all while being filmed for full public access. No wonder she has issues.

• Heart

AJAYA

VIP Member
Granny Phuong has always spelt it with 2 M’s whenever she posts. Can’t blame her - she hardly knows her grand-daughter because her selfish mother never takes her children to see her! 😤
To be fair, her daughter can't even work out which box to tick on a sandwich order form, intelligence is not strong in that gene pool

• Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Quite sad that a parent would have a favourite it actually doesn’t compute with me my MIL is the same. It’s actually disgusting.
My monster in law sat me down once to tell me she loved her other son but my partner held a special place in her heart. I was shook.
The son back home in Aus does everything for her. The only reason she prefers my partner is bc she gets free accommodation in London every year and he paid off her mortgage bc she's a fucken scum cunt.
But they're both narcissistic cunts who leave their life behind in Australia to travel overseas without regard for anything else. My monster in laws house is also fucking disgusting. It stinks and its covered in a layer of grease and dust. Like EL they have the same kitchen and every expensive appliance you can imagine.

• Angry
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
I hope she starts a new skin care line, there is not a hope in hell that it will be successful at all, she will waste more money & have another failure to add to her long list of failed ventures that she’s fully funded with her kids future.
She will get absolutely trolled & I’ll be here for it.
---
Yes.

Just found the photos from when she was in Eric's bathroom.

View attachment 2940865

View attachment 2940863

View attachment 2940862
Pair of ugly mugs, not a fully functioning brain between the 2 of them.

• Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
It's so unfair that she can run around on the internet like this and we have to be sick because of it. The gbanger with her hand lifting it out was the most stomach curdling thing I've seen in a while 🤮 how does something think that is ok to do in front of an audience of thousands. She is the most unhygienic human I've unfortunately had to lay my eyes on.
But the worst bit is she did that on film but also handled garments that are for sale and went to lunch when she fondled food, we all know she would not have washed her hands.
She is a filthy cunt. I cannot understand how fucked in the head she is, every aspect of her life is so morally wrong.
I find it worthy of being studied, just how bad her hygiene is.
One of my life plans is when I move back to Aus to do my masters in forensic psych. I would LOVE to do one of my dissertations on her. Would be so interesting to delve into her histrionic and narcissistic personality disorders.
The way she actively flaunts her lack of hygiene online leaves me shocked. She thinks vag wipes on the flight and some face masks make her clean but her panda eyes and skidded undies tell us a different story.

Reactions: 29

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
I’m looking forward to the launch of her new business venture. Surely she’ll have a huge glamorous launch event and invite all the Melbourne influencers like Bec, Lorinska, Martha and Nadia. Who am I kidding? Close friends only Tarryn Thomas and Fat Anth and the dentist receptionist sitting in the hovel eating burnt lasagne.

• Haha

YouAre

VIP Member
Theres something very not right with her.
First of all her gut hanging out is off. Second of all balloons are in a bag. If you cant hold them to make sure they dont fly away you're cooked lol
Third, that shopping centre has two floors down from spotlight. Its either ground or basement. How can she not know what button to push. Does she still think its cute to play dumb? Grow up, idiot.
I was hoping the doors would close on the balloon strings 🤭
---
The party food looks fine. It’s the fact she’s been carrying on about all the prep she’s done when she ordered the cake, picked up balloons, threw some honey & budder on some cornflakes & has chucked a few nuggets in the oven. Most mums do that party prep around their work hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
She's def not having a good time in life right now as if you would say this stuff about being sad or whatever she said in a post where you tag a company that's gifted you something and expect them to repost it!!
I love seeing her be a sad cunt, she deserves more crapola days.
Fuck Cobram estate too, this bitch doesn’t deserve no oil, extra virgin or otherwise. Just another excuse to go out and buy more food and cook, she will be drinking it out of the saucepan at 11pm tonight. Waiting for the time zone to click over, expecting Eric Bivens Bush to drop her a line.
He’s been quiet on his socials, he must be entertaining some other women while he’s off filming, the nice ladies who don’t shit their g-bangers & ones who don’t have to use a fake nail to unwedge their floss.

• Haha
  • Sick

HumptyDumptyLou

Emmy has a message for Tattlers - if she comes across as flat (like on the live) it’s not because she’s being ghosted by BushBaby, or havin’ no friends, or no financial prospects, it’s all because of her sooper secret project that she’s been workin’ on for years. Don’t forget about the 3 hour meetings that all corporate wheeler and dealers have on Sat’day arvo too!

Yeah just keep tellin’ yourself you’re doing fine sweetie, if you say it often enough you might even start believin’ it 😋

• Haha
  • Heart

emmyglue

Yummyyyyyyy!

IMG_1017.jpeg

Also, did she just say “aliswurliveurl”? Fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Sick

notgifted

VIP Member
Isn’t this the only time we’ve seen them together? Or have I missed something?
Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t go near Anthony if that’s the company he keeps 🙅🏻‍♀️
No, it’s not.
She’s been with them several times, TT was present for drinks at some place, the movie screening, he’s been to her house, she made a cake for Anthony to give him, I’m sure there would have been more not pictured. Oh the basketball too.
---
She also thought she was invited to a dinner with them one other night too and she admitted to being in her car and turning around and went home, I reckon she was angling for an invite but it never came and later that night on Ants stories he was with TT at a place having drinks that she was parked outside of 🤣 so embarrassing
---
Lucky for her TT doesn’t seem to be into wide, middled aged women or kids.

• Haha
  • Wow