Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
She is useless if you go the Cobram Estate IG account you will see that the PR pack was nice bread, olive oil, mini bowls presented in a nice bag with the intention being that you can serve the oil in the bowls, slice the bread and enjoy, others were able to interpret the brief not our Emmy she downed the the French stick before filming and then goes off track to talk about her pumpkin soup.
I was screaming inside when she didn't dip the bread in the olive oil. How stupid is she? No need to answer. I know how stupid she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

somanyteeth

VIP Member
When she gets to this exhibitionist stage its like she is always looking for the male gaze.
Has bush slowed down with his contact?
Is that why she's extra desperate for attention?
Is that why she posted the bottles on line?
Is she missing the spark?

One thing I find so odd, is she goes upstairs and says ok this is everything I want to wear and brings it downstairs to change in front of the camera. Like dont you have bedroom to change in where your kids dont have to see your vulva and asshole?

Attachments

• Sick

exflighty

VIP Member
A vow renewal is so special and something that only a couples very close friends and family are invited to (from what I’ve experienced). She should consider herself lucky to have been invited and whether she was given permission to film the event or not, sharing it to her social media with 117k followers is absolutely not appropriate. I feel so sad for these people, they would be way too polite to say no to her sharing it or even say no to her taking it down. She shares the most intimate moments of others people’s lives all for engagement and to boost her numbers. She’s filth.

• Angry
  • Heart

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
It's not even a known brand. She literally thinks the more $ you spend on an item means it's designer. Who is wearing a $500 jumper in the kitchen cooking whilst looking like the wilderbeast of nightmare Sunday's?
My $18 Kmart jumper looked fab while I spend the day at a wildlife park with my husband and daughter. An amazing Mother’s Day with my little fam! Wonder if EL knows that feeling…

• Heart

AMY$

VIP Member
Strap in fezzas the party content is incoming.
C is a pre teen, Lou is so out of touch thinking girls of this age are gonna go nuts over honey joy's and fairy bread...
These girls do want pizza (not homemade) and sushi. Perhaps some popcorn later with a movie. That however wouldn't give fuck face a chance to hover and giggle/nose scrunch etc essentially these girls are of the same mental capacity as old mate.
If C wasn't a mini mumma I would be furious she's making it about her....

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AMY$

VIP Member
I’m looking forward to the launch of her new business venture. Surely she’ll have a huge glamorous launch event and invite all the Melbourne influencers like Bec, Lorinska, Martha and Nadia. Who am I kidding? Close friends only Tarryn Thomas and Fat Anth and the dentist receptionist sitting in the hovel eating burnt lasagne.
What I literally wouldn't give to know what happened with Jess....

• Heart

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
‘Good mornin! It’s the final day of the warehouse sale. Oh um the girls might stay open longer but it’s the last day I’m here’.

She’s extra irritating today.

• Angry
  • Haha

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
The scaling back stories - what a roundabout way to say you’re poor and you’ve got nothing on. The gulps, avoiding the camera, saying the same thing over and over.. you’re doing great babes.

• Haha

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
I’m so glad someone else noticed!!! The serious concentration face sends me - the best one was when she was placing the raspberries on Anthony’s cake last year!! Absolutely cracks me up - you can literally see the hamsters turning on their wheels in her brain 🤣🤣
Sorry ma'am but the hamster is dead

• Haha

thatbluebikini

I haven’t worked in food service for a very long time now, but wasn’t the rule to use coloured bandaids?

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
thread suggestion
A moot spread, waste of oil and bread, the brands who gift her are wrong in the head!

• Haha

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
ALove has to use words Emmy might understand like "brain tired". He's accepted she's a child.
She realises her kind of tired is different for a split second. ALoves brain power is non-stop. She then confirms that her brain power is far from non-stop as she cuts the lasagne with scissors.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
I also worry about this. Children have been bullied to suicide for A LOT less than this. The reason i despise her so much is because of how much she doesn’t care about her children. I truly don’t understand how anyone could not think of the ramifications of being naked on instagram on their school aged, social media savvy kids.

I am waiting for the day Aaron has full custody. This weekend has really pushed me over the edge. take me back to eating while talking and egg tucking 🙄
She has even been asked this on a live, does she care if Sage is impacted by her online presence etc she said I don’t give a fuck. She does not care for anyone but herself. That’s the bit we all find hard to comprehend, what is normal behavior for us & shit that would alarm us, she does not worry one bit.

• Angry
  • Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
She was trying but they kept “untucking”. Can someone explain why she tucks the eggs in?
You either leave them or fry them in the little round thing to get the right shape (we don’t eat egg and bacon muffins - we just make a sandwich with egg and bacon). It is such a weird thing for her to be so pedantic about, especially in light with the general chaos that surrounds her.
The only logical explanation I can give you is that she is a certified fuck head.
---
Fucks me off that her dumb followers will think she’s such a great mum, giving her kid a party / food etc it’s like they forget or don’t know that this would be the most she’s done with the kids all year.

• Haha
Reactions: 27