Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wasnt C's bday on sunday anyway?
It was "in 8 days and 6 days til my party" and the party was on Friday.
So either way Emmy didnt post for her daughters bday. Im glad her grandma did though. With some sweet words
---
Her engagement has dropped to 1.38% which is the lowest Ive ever seen it!
And this is the longest streak she's had without bot followers following.
Well if she unblocked all my profiles her follower numbers would skyrocket….just sayin 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Who on Earth is buying skincare from this woman?!! There’s so many reputable clinicians out there that have their own range, or go buy from Priceline, Mecca etc. This is 100% a cash grab and I hope she has good insurance and legals in place if she’s going down this route. 🙄

notgifted

VIP Member
Eric tell ya woman to keep this off the internet.

View attachment 2942788

View attachment 2942787
I reckon she hasn’t heard from him for a bit and she’s trying to get his attention, see what he’s missing 🤢
---
Eric tell ya woman to keep this off the internet.

View attachment 2942788

View attachment 2942787
While I’m at it, that bra is so ill fitting, she’s for far bulging out the sides and shit, hate to see the back 😳

• Sick
  • Haha

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
The constant control over food does my head in. Everything from, giving the kids 20 mins before she brings the food out to ordering pizza later on… just put the food on the fucking table, go upstairs and leave the girls alone!!

• Heart

Mslane

VIP Member
If my child was friends with C I don’t think I’d feel comfortable of them going to this party. My list of reasons are as follows :

1. I don’t trust that she wouldn’t film or photograph my child without my permission

2. I guarantee my child would have some kind of gastro related or food poisoning situation the next day as we don’t have iron guts like they do

3. I’m sure there’s be a lot of swearing and loud obnoxious talking and ordering the kids what to do or what to eat

4. I wouldn’t eat anything Emmy made with those hands so why would I let my child eat it.

5. The hovel is probably a pigsty and my child would feel just downright uncomfortable full stop.

I’m pretty sure there are more points.
Do not forget, randomly walking the street to get snacks with a toddlertubby in charge.

• Angry
  • Haha

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Girls are notorious for wanting BIG parties at that age...I know im Gina Rinehart etc (lol) but girls i know have limo rides to the city, go to sushi train then little gift bags! if you're not shelling out money for a venue, restaurant or activity or gift bags (which she isn't) , at least spend the money on food!! Sure, have those honey joys and fairy bread (we haven't had this since my boys were around 6) for your midnight snacks, but let the girls choose their own Grilld Burgers/salads and chips and buy some plain cupcakes and let them ice them with cool lollies and icing, don't need another massive cake! all the cheap processed food for dinner she is making is gross..thank god I only have boys, who couldn't care less!
OH that’s who you are?! I’ve been wondering.

• Haha

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Omg I’ve never felt so much rage toward Lou as I did listening to this story!! Aaron saying he’s saying after a busy week, and Lou has to turn around and essentially tell Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because she’s been cooking.. then tells Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because he works from home?! Fuuuuuuuck she’s a mole!
And then she sort of muttered that she works from home too.....Do you, Amylou?

• Haha
  • Wow

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch how she pronounced Anaheim 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ana-he-im. Where is it? 🤔
Surely MissAmericaLou should have known this.

Her man is Lovely. Super Lovely.. giggle giggle blush.

At the pop up 10-12 come get selfies.

Still wearing the skirt from the Ana Pelly from a week ago. It now stands by itself.

More boring shit but my brain has shut down in protest to me watching that twat blabbering on about shit all nothing. #mybrainleftus

• Haha
  • Sick
Wonder if she's created a separate insta page for this new line of skin care. Those of us blocked won't be able to find it. Could be something like EmmyLou Loves Skincare etc. Or if she hasn't thought of this yet, time to take the names she would want.
Not that’s a recent following but she is following this page…….I’m crying from laughing!!! 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_6250.jpeg

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Flashback to when Emmy flew to Necker Island with Business Chicks.
I’m really starting to think her minge is not like the others.
Why is it so revolting she needs to constantly be cleaning it up, what’s leaking from it? Does it have a little extra cheese on the taco? We need a price check vagisil, aisle 9.

• Haha
  • Sick

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
So the dim wit is cooking cacio e pepe… biiiiiiiitch, it doesn’t have garlic in it!!! But our gal chucks some garlic in, and burns her butter but STILL thinks yep, I’ll post that.
She’s hopeless.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

somanyteeth

VIP Member
This woman. I cannot.
They're going to walk to woolies later for snacks? Is that what she said?
Also "compromise" she's spent a fortune on that table, get the girl sushi you cunt. Also the footy franks AND NO SAUCE FOR THEM.

"Do ya know what a meeeeeen"
No cunt! I dont. Waiting for a pizza delivery is part of the fun apparently. Tell me you were never invited to a slumber party in your life without telling me.

"Had so much fun organising my baby girls bday" yeah ok stiflers mom. Bc you made it all about yourself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26