Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dimfluencer

I seriously doubt the children are at the market. She admitted SluttySue took Vida for a sleepover; I guarantee Aaron was there at lasagne time to pick up the other 2. She’s gone to the market glassy eyed to seek self gratification from the workers there who baby reindeer Lou believes are her friends and will wish her a happy Mother’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Broken_vase

4ED1BA23-6579-412F-A7C9-460553A10E37.gif

Emmy’s brain power day.
Old mate would be absolutely fucked if she lived in the real world of full time work and parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

notgifted

VIP Member
That one particular picture wherre her underwear is gaping.... how does one achieve that? Is the underwear so stiff it doesn't move with her body? Is it like that synthetic nylon plastic shit? Id be fucking mortified if i looked like this on the Internet.
I cannot understand it either.
I’m guessing the g-string is one of the ones that never get a wash, it’s likely hardened from the vaginal discharge from her moist moot.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
What the fuck have I just come back to? I’ve been forgetting to check in on her stories ever since I caught the live the other day and holy shit, I was not prepared for so many screenshots of her bloody bits. Who wears that to somewhere that you’re going to be trying on clothes on camera and making some poor fucker video you? And then the pulling the gstring out of her butt, the whole way down to the gusset, mother of Christ, that was probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen on the internet. If your gstring has migrated so far up your arse that you need to pull the entire thing out, it’s too small, too tight and maybe you just shouldn’t wear one.

Fuck I’m done today. I cannot take anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Dear baby Jesus in heaven, Please send Alove a new lover that puts Emmylou in her place on the daily. Please & Thanks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

GemmaBish

She’s not even making excuses for where Sage is anymore, is she.
He. Does. Not. Live. With. Her.

Reactions: 37

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Emmy’s foul but my god parental amnesia makes me laugh. The dodgy party food we all ate as kids, prepared by god knows who, in houses with second hand smoke, roaming the streets at all hours, eating lollies and cake the morning after the sleep over, sleeping on verandahs, in backyards, in tents just for the fun of it - we all survived. Everyone had at least one great mate who’s mum was an absolute disaster; divorced, forgetful, house an absolute tip, and we thought nothing of it. Sure our mums probably judged them, but the kid was our friend, those friendships were genuine, and you went to their pov birthday parties and had an amazing time. C’s party is perfectly fine, for real.

• Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I am literally howling seeing every other "influencer" post classy appropriate Cobram bread and oil collabs while this idiot made soup with oil 🤣🤣
I wish we got screen shots of her Freddo Frog campaign. It was hilarious - wearing bathers and a snorkel and flippers in standing in the supermarket 🤣 She's useless at her "job".

• Haha
  • Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Her pathological commitment to g-strings is what needs to be studied. She’s 45, overweight, and has documented her cases of thrush another another fungal skin infection, maybe pick up some breathable, cotton, full briefs? There’s no need to be wearing a g-string under trackies or thick denim. Just buy some comfy undies, mate? It might unlock the realisation that clothes aren’t supposed to dig in and cut off circulation.

• Sick
  • Haha
You're pregnant? 🥰🥰 congratulations
I am, 10 weeks now and first sign of morning sickness. I'm going to blame Emmylous weekend antics. I've usually got a pretty strong stomach but she has made me want to hurle 😂🤮
Taking name suggestions..
Darling West Tuckoff is at the top of the list 😂

• Heart
  • Haha