Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AJAYA

VIP Member
It's alarming that her young kids don't want to be with her or make a fuss on mothers days, my 7 year old son, gets so excited for mothers day and my birthday, then again I'm not a cunt, so there's that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

ActiveLies

VIP Member
That revolting wench chowing down on her rocky road hours before the event starts, chewing chewing chewing, gulping, swallowing, like a fucking cow in a paddock. SWALLOW BEFORE YOU START TALKING TO CAMERA. Don’t mess with your dandruff ridden hair while eating finger food. Ughhhhh everything about her is so violently repulsive.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
How does working from home make any difference at all to how tired you are after a busy day?

Anyone with an actual job would know
that! Oh wait …

• Haha
Reactions: 35

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
I don’t have high school aged kids yet - but surely Sages mates are passing this shit around? My son was on the news for a very minor story and his 9 year olds mates found it and are teasing him about it and that’s a light hearted matter - teenagers finding your mums flaps on instagram must be awful?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

makeitstop

VIP Member
She is the worst possible influencer. 'Cobbin Estate'?
She is useless if you go the Cobram Estate IG account you will see that the PR pack was nice bread, olive oil, mini bowls presented in a nice bag with the intention being that you can serve the oil in the bowls, slice the bread and enjoy, others were able to interpret the brief not our Emmy she downed the the French stick before filming and then goes off track to talk about her pumpkin soup.

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
I’m confused- which child is having a birthday? Why is she making fairy bread for a 12 year old? Kids are absolutely brutal at this age and having fairy bread and honey joys isn’t it when you’re that age- they want makeup, pamper packs, soft drink, junk food! She will get teased for this at school.

When I turned 12 I had some friends for a sleepover and pizza and a movie. Years later in high school I found out that they all thought it was boring, it was after many years of not being invited to any of their parties in high school that I found out they’d all been talking about me. Kids are fkn brutal. Brutal.

I really hope for camellia’s sake she actually did order them the takeaway pizzas and actually let them have some fun.

Like I’ve said many times before, my heart breaks for those kids- their lives aren’t their own to live.

• Sad
  • Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she’s looking for when she purchases a bra? The cups are the wrong size, the band is the wrong size, like… what’s she doing? Clothes aren’t meant do dig in everywhere and have you spilling out the sides of them. She is a walking poster for DO NOT MOVE OUT OF HOME AT 14.

• Haha
I suspect she’s buying 1/2 price Roses chocolates and shouting Silly Sue a nail appt for her own glorification of what a good person she is, sorry Mumma Lou but I’m not buying it. And no fuss or gifts will be given to Mumma Lou, we know that family has zero etiquette in terms of gift buying or making anyone feel special, with a mother like her what hope would the kids have! Don’t even get me started on the dry as fuck carving up of Lasagne with scissors whilst berating Aaron for saying he is tired, well, yes, he probably is, like all of us, working full time and caring for 3 kids 90% of the week, yes Mumma Lou, it’s exhausting, not that you’d know what that feels like!

Reactions: 33

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I am fucking MORTIFIED!!!!
She picks the gstring out of her ass and runs her hand down the length of the string in order to achieve said result. ON CAMERA.
This string rubs itself on her filthy asshole all day and she ran her thumb over it like its nobodies business. I cant deal with this putrid, butchered, unhygienic parasite
And she's told us that her g string is usually coated in faeces 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

BlanchtheSausages

When she talks about everyone being invested in the party food “on the chat” she is clearly talking about here. There is no other chat 🤣. She takes all her life advice from the people she hates most - THE FEZZAS.

• Haha