Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Emmylou burst into the Zoe Moss office, her daughters Camillia and Vida in tow. "Chop, chop, girls! Let's get to work!" she exclaimed, flashing a peace sign. But beneath the façade, Emmylou's life was unraveling. Vida was gaining weight, neglected by her absent mother, while Sage, her son, was nowhere to be found.

Desperate for attention, Emmylou turned to social media, sharing provocative photos of herself in bra and undies, her hairy pussy on full display. But her attempts at hustling only repelled those around her. Eric Bush, her fake lover in the USA, had finally had enough of her antics.

As Emmylou's world continued to crumble, she clung to her daughters, forcing them to endure her chaotic work life. Camillia and Vida exchanged worried glances, trapped in their mother's downward spiral. Would Emmylou find a way to turn her life around, or would she continue to sacrifice her children's well-being for her own fleeting desires? Only time would tell....

Desperate for attention, Emmylou turned to social media, sharing provocative photos of herself in bra and undies, her hairy pussy on full display. She thought it would bring her fame and fortune, but it only repelled those around her. Eric Bush, her fake lover in the USA, had finally had enough of her antics and blocked her number.
---
#pussywestgate2024 #emmylouloves #emmyloulovesferalpussy

IMG_1668.jpeg
IMG_1655.jpeg
IMG_1656.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Interesting … I’m sure she was home for her birthday last year so maybe she flew out after that and did miss C’s birthday. Although that’s a pretty shit-cunt thing for a mother to go on a dick chase and miss her kid’s 11th birthday.
Just went back on last years thread. Mothers Day was on 14 May last year, she flew to Sydney on a Monday 15 May for IMG stayed there to film for Everyday Gourmet on Tuesday.

I got blocked by EL & Zoe Loss when I politely asked why the majority of clothes at the Geelong pop up store had tags with this label & only some jogger pants had Zoe Loss tags (despite the ginormous Zoe Loss sign out the front).
I haven't bought from Little Party Dress in awhile but their tags said Lorraine.

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I can't see how this will work. It's such a competitive market. Who's going to buy it? The fan girls maybe once.
---

I can't see how this will work. It's such a competitive market. Who's going to buy it? The fan girls maybe once.
---

Now that would make a great thread title!
The packaging looks old and outdated, not sure her target market? Elderly classless bogans?

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Is this Zoe Moss new name??!! Dodgy af the lot of them!

Or Are they telling Emmylou that the clothes ecps the sequin ones for for only 21 yr olds? 😂😂😂

Any Fezzas going? - Is the RSVP for the "Web Security Peeps" 😂🤔

Def not an old pic as Monaco Jean crap is in window ..

IMG_1395.jpeg
IMG_1394.jpeg
IMG_1396.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2