Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
I think what most of us are up in arms about is the fact she hangs around with TT and Fat Ant but continues to go live at a Domestic Violence gathering. She has no business being there.
She’s also showed how careless she is with her kids. I remember when “Kuzzy” picked Camiwwwya up from gymnastics.. plus I’m pretty sure she’s had her “crew” at the house (clearly off their faces) while V and C were sleeping upstairs. She’s nothing but a creep and a predator herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 32

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Just went back to look. It was the Chemist Warehouse Christmas party.

View media item 7990
What a fucken bogan rat.
---
So NO mention from Emmylou today .....that today is indeed C's actual Birthday?!?! Shit cunt mum!!

Also Shit Cunt Grandma, as she can't spell her own grandkids name!!!!

View attachment 2934656
She is ESL, i dont blame her. My dad has been sending me messages to kiss my new daughter goodnight and he is ESL and says kess. I dont think phuong is worth snarking on. At least she actually remembered her granddaughters birthday unlike EL who is an absolute shit cunt.
---

Cant wait til EL rocks her pedal pushers and leather jacket. I wonder if she's still working with IMG to get her some flights and seats to a show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Sometimes I’m surprised by EmmyLous actions like showing off her skimpy pinky lacy bra and gstring that she just had to wear while she was trying on clothes for a paid gig.

Then I remember this 🤔 (Michy not a Doctor)

[/
IMG_8040.jpeg

• Wow

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
The amount of pasta on those plates is absolutely disgusting 🤢 no wonder those kids look like bloated cabbage patch dolls.

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Flashback to when Emmy flew to Necker Island with Business Chicks.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
If my child was friends with C I don’t think I’d feel comfortable of them going to this party. My list of reasons are as follows :

1. I don’t trust that she wouldn’t film or photograph my child without my permission

2. I guarantee my child would have some kind of gastro related or food poisoning situation the next day as we don’t have iron guts like they do

3. I’m sure there’s be a lot of swearing and loud obnoxious talking and ordering the kids what to do or what to eat

4. I wouldn’t eat anything Emmy made with those hands so why would I let my child eat it.

5. The hovel is probably a pigsty and my child would feel just downright uncomfortable full stop.

I’m pretty sure there are more points.

• Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Wonder if mumma cleaned the hovel… i know, i know!! Rhetorical question. Those Middle Park parents dropping their kids off tonight for the party will be in for a rude shock. From the front dirty doormat to the blocked off lounge room, over filled kitchen bin and pink suitcase no doubt still unpacked and lying in the lounge.

• Haha
  • Sick

Im blocked

My first thought with that gift box.. dip the bread in oil and maybe add some dukkah ..not make soup 🤦🏻‍♀️
She 100% has not got 1 brain cell to promote these products the way they should be..what wasted products

Hustler

The amount of bechamel sauce she made the the cold, dry af lasagne she cuts with scissors does not compute. That lasagne aint lasagning

• Haha
  • Sick

exflighty

VIP Member
Fuck me Fezzas...................I go out for one night to a function........I last read page 2 and now we're onto 7! But I did see her stories from yesterday. Thank GOD she didn't film any of the kids.

All those Mecca bags??? She should be thanking us for the ideas.
They are Mecca bags but I think they’re camellia’s gifts from her friends. AS IF Emmy would put together mecca goodie bags for the friends. They’ll be lucky to get a sugar free Noshu bar as a party favour 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Whattttt is she talking about?!? You don’t need a bra extender (or TWO!?!). You just need a bigger bra!!! You love getting your kit off in front of people. Let the Bras and Things girls earn their money and fit you properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

notgifted

VIP Member
Argh! Please YR, I’ll do anything if you stop showing us that unsightly hairy snatch, it’s so offensive & vulgar 🤣🤣 The bra & knickers don’t fit one bit, it’s days like this I’m fucking thankful I’m blocked.
She needs to wear some Bonds cottontails.

I’m not really seeing any extra weight loss at all. She’s been keg like for a while, all the edited pics she posts and slim videos are misleading.

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
I am literally howling seeing every other "influencer" post classy appropriate Cobram bread and oil collabs while this idiot made soup with oil 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha