Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are talking about her labia 🫣😬

This was the weirdest comment by a random person on the thread.
But... how? I just can't see the letters! Draw me a picture.
ETA I think I have worked out the v and U. Sideways D has me stumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And we’re back to radio silence between the hours of 9-5 … someone needs to track down her new day job

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd also like a diagram please. I'm so confused.
I’m a problem solver and really enjoy interpreting bizarre and terrible instructions in flat pack furniture and have today extrapolated those skills into trying to decipher the wandering alphabet of EL’s moistened moot. To my best understanding (and my event better drawing skills on some seldom used app from when my kids were young), I have what I believe our resident vulva expert was trying to explain.
IMG_9741.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If Kate Moss can’t make her CosMoss brand work what hope does lazylou think she has for success.

Geelong meetings this week- probably meetings with the Private cosmetic label manufacturers based there.

Lazylou is in fact scared that she will one day in fact have to actually work for a living instead of grifting and looking for the next get rich scheme.

The recipes, the cookbooks, the Bailey Nelsons, the knives with her face on it, the collaborations with Olsen salts, Garnier, paid ads for Loreal, Strawberries, the Chemist Warehouse ambassadorship and all the other dozen upon dozen collaborations she has done hasn’t sustained her income. It’s all sporadic, nothing long term nor secure.

She may well claim she is content and buzzzzzzyy but we all know she is not. She is desperate.
God that's a lot of self funded, mostly, BS that hasn't taken off isn't it.....

She might do her own lingerie line soon. Complete with bra extender for fat backs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What the duck have I just come back to? I’ve been forgetting to check in on her stories ever since I caught the live the other day and holy tit, I was not prepared for so many screenshots of her bloody bits. Who wears that to somewhere that you’re going to be trying on clothes on camera and making some poor fucker video you? And then the pulling the gstring out of her butt, the whole way down to the gusset, mother of Christ, that was probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen on the internet. If your gstring has migrated so far up your arse that you need to pull the entire thing out, it’s too small, too tight and maybe you just shouldn’t wear one.

duck I’m done today. I cannot take anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
😂😂😂 thank you. duck this was weird.
I can't believe it was only 2 months ago. Feels way longer ago. It came outta nowhere!
It sounds like the actual person was present during the procedures.
Noone else other than staff at the surgeons could possibly know all that.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
And we’re back to radio silence between the hours of 9-5 … someone needs to track down her new day job
Yep Mondays and Tuesdays...not a peep..definitely has a part time job.My bets are on one of those Thai massage places...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep Mondays and Tuesdays...not a peep..definitely has a part time job.My bets are on one of those Thai massage places...
Omg imagine have her skidmarked g banger gropping hands all over you mixed with oil. It woukd be a major turnoff.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I reckon she would be way too lazy to work as an actual masseuse, let alone one who gives happy endings, this witch can’t finish anything she starts & is a complete failure, could you imagine the patrons at the front counter asking for another person to finish the job or wanting their money back.
She is also horrendously filthy, the blokes would be the ones asking her to shower prior to the deed not the other way around.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’d love it. Thinking they were there to see her and attracted to her. Meanwhile they are just there to close their eyes and get their dick pulled. 🙈💦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’d love it. Thinking they were there to see her and attracted to her. Meanwhile they are just there to close their eyes and get their dick pulled. 🙈💦
Or how funny would it be if she got super confused when they lay down on the table the wrong way up or dangle their Willy through the face hole on the table 🤣🤣
She would be too daft to understand what was going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe through Sue Lyn she got a job in the kitchen of a nursing home?
Wasn’t she rocking a blue polo shirt once?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a problem solver and really enjoy interpreting bizarre and terrible instructions in flat pack furniture and have today extrapolated those skills into trying to decipher the wandering alphabet of EL’s moistened moot. To my best understanding (and my event better drawing skills on some seldom used app from when my kids were young), I have what I believe our resident vulva expert was trying to explain. View attachment 2946535
Resident Vulva Expert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe through Sue Lyn she got a job in the kitchen of a nursing home?
Wasn’t she rocking a blue polo shirt once?
I still couldn’t see that she would get an actual job, she would feel like it’s beneath her, she would have some side grift going. The catering gig is feasible, although the thought makes me sick thinking poor people are ingesting her poo particles unwillingly 💩🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.