Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When emmy ran through her lounge in her g string and all her bits jiggled and it was posted here was one time when it really set off my morning sickness too 😂 so i feel you.
Lmaooo at darling west. Nice tribute
It's so unfair that she can run around on the internet like this and we have to be sick because of it. The gbanger with her hand lifting it out was the most stomach curdling thing I've seen in a while 🤮 how does something think that is ok to do in front of an audience of thousands. She is the most unhygienic human I've unfortunately had to lay my eyes on.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It's so unfair that she can run around on the internet like this and we have to be sick because of it. The gbanger with her hand lifting it out was the most stomach curdling thing I've seen in a while 🤮 how does something think that is ok to do in front of an audience of thousands. She is the most unhygienic human I've unfortunately had to lay my eyes on.
But the worst bit is she did that on film but also handled garments that are for sale and went to lunch when she fondled food, we all know she would not have washed her hands.
She is a filthy bleep. I cannot understand how fucked in the head she is, every aspect of her life is so morally wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
But the worst bit is she did that on film but also handled garments that are for sale and went to lunch when she fondled food, we all know she would not have washed her hands.
She is a filthy bleep. I cannot understand how fucked in the head she is, every aspect of her life is so morally wrong.
I find it worthy of being studied, just how bad her hygiene is.
One of my life plans is when I move back to Aus to do my masters in forensic psych. I would LOVE to do one of my dissertations on her. Would be so interesting to delve into her histrionic and narcissistic personality disorders.
The way she actively flaunts her lack of hygiene online leaves me shocked. She thinks vag wipes on the flight and some face masks make her clean but her panda eyes and skidded undies tell us a different story.

Reactions: 29
Her pathological commitment to g-strings is what needs to be studied. She’s 45, overweight, and has documented her cases of thrush another another fungal skin infection, maybe pick up some breathable, cotton, full briefs? There’s no need to be wearing a g-string under trackies or thick denim. Just buy some comfy undies, mate? It might unlock the realisation that clothes aren’t supposed to dig in and cut off circulation.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
And, small mercy, we didn’t get the back view, so leave it up there and fish it out off camera you filthy animal🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You all said come on Emmy give me sumfin, and she delivered 😂 😂 😂
Just not what anybody wants to see:sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her pathological commitment to g-strings is what needs to be studied. She’s 45, overweight, and has documented her cases of thrush another another fungal skin infection, maybe pick up some breathable, cotton, full briefs? There’s no need to be wearing a g-string under trackies or thick denim. Just buy some comfy undies, mate? It might unlock the realisation that clothes aren’t supposed to dig in and cut off circulation.
That's the longest relationship she's had.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m late to the party, but I am shook that she fished her g-string out of her ass ON CAMERA and then proceeded to touch other items of clothing, presumably didn’t wash her hands before eating, she’s absolutely bleeping putrid.

If I was Mr Bush I’d be running for the hills but presumably he already knows about her revolting habits and is either exactly the same and doesn’t mind, or he’s into that kinda thing.

Either way, 🤮🤮🤮

When will this cockroach be cancelled. Seriously, when.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She is so thick. Both physically and mentally. Says the tracksuit is 20% off each piece... and each piece is $99.95. Mate, $100 is literally the easiest number to work out a percentage on. It's $20 off MoronLou... go back to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so thick. Both physically and mentally. Says the tracksuit is 20% off each piece... and each piece is $99.95. Mate, $100 is literally the easiest number to work out a percentage on. It's $20 off MoronLou... go back to school.
Totally!!

We know exactly how uneducated the shearers cook is.

Doubt she'd even get the easy connection between $100 and 100%.

There really is no hope for The Children if the most basic maths is challenging for her.

Reactions: 11
I’m late to the party, but I am shook that she fished her g-string out of her ass ON CAMERA and then proceeded to touch other items of clothing, presumably didn’t wash her hands before eating, she’s absolutely bleeping putrid.

If I was Mr Bush I’d be running for the hills but presumably he already knows about her revolting habits and is either exactly the same and doesn’t mind, or he’s into that kinda thing.

Either way, 🤮🤮🤮

When will this cockroach be cancelled. Seriously, when.
She must have put on an act in Vegas and showered daily. So he doesnt know her true version

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.