Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand it either.
I’m guessing the g-string is one of the ones that never get a wash, it’s likely hardened from the vaginal discharge from her moist moot.
Or she’s had lipo on the muff 😂 it’s my only theory on how she’s loosing weight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or she’s had lipo on the muff 😂 it’s my only theory on how she’s loosing weight
Someone came here a while ago and explained that emmy had this whole procedure. Explained it in detail. About longitudinal lipo or something and why she has a D shape not U shape or some such thing. Then disappeared lol. It was really odd.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You're pregnant? 🥰🥰 congratulations
I am, 10 weeks now and first sign of morning sickness. I'm going to blame Emmylous weekend antics. I've usually got a pretty strong stomach but she has made me want to hurle 😂🤮
Taking name suggestions..
Darling West Tuckoff is at the top of the list 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If Kate Moss can’t make her CosMoss brand work what hope does lazylou think she has for success.

Geelong meetings this week- probably meetings with the Private cosmetic label manufacturers based there.

Lazylou is in fact scared that she will one day in fact have to actually work for a living instead of grifting and looking for the next get rich scheme.

The recipes, the cookbooks, the Bailey Nelsons, the knives with her face on it, the collaborations with Olsen salts, Garnier, paid ads for Loreal, Strawberries, the Chemist Warehouse ambassadorship and all the other dozen upon dozen collaborations she has done hasn’t sustained her income. It’s all sporadic, nothing long term nor secure.

She may well claim she is content and buzzzzzzyy but we all know she is not. She is desperate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am, 10 weeks now and first sign of morning sickness. I'm going to blame Emmylous weekend antics. I've usually got a pretty strong stomach but she has made me want to hurle 😂🤮
Taking name suggestions..
Darling West Tuckoff is at the top of the list 😂
When emmy ran through her lounge in her g string and all her bits jiggled and it was posted here was one time when it really set off my morning sickness too 😂 so i feel you.
Lmaooo at darling west. Nice tribute

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has the body type of a chubby kid.
She may have had all the lipo and tummy tuck tit done but this slapper has got no womanly shape about her whatsoever.
She is fking disgusting, 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand how Aaron does not have the balls to say something. Or who ever is holding the camera for her. Is she really that terrifying? I've sent a message to ZM and I encourage you all to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
See here she looked really nice. Not only was she covered but the cut of the dress really flatters her shape.

View attachment 2944674
I like that dress. She says it’s the only one in store but not her usual size so some poor person’s coming to buy a dress that Lingerie Lou’s had her ass all over 🤢
---
Wow! I’m 50 and only know ‘chop chop’ in the context of hurry up! 😱 I better go google……

Also, why is she making the girls work by putting clothes away??? She doesn’t part own it anymore and she’s getting paid - is she going to give some of that to the girls for working??! Doubt it! 😤
The day I visited the Geelong pop up a woman had her kids there & they were opening the curtains hiding the ginormous pile of boxes of crap and being annoying. Must be a Zoe Loss thing.
---
Wow! I’m 50 and only know ‘chop chop’ in the context of hurry up! 😱 I better go google……

Also, why is she making the girls work by putting clothes away??? She doesn’t part own it anymore and she’s getting paid - is she going to give some of that to the girls for working??! Doubt it! 😤
The day I visited the Geelong pop up a woman had her kids there & they were opening the curtains hiding the ginormous pile of boxes of crap and being annoying. Must be a Zoe Loss thing.
---
So tell the people who called her fat. I was defending her
---

He's from Mobile in Alabama lol
Even Atlanta is too city for that hick
I as agreeing with you in defending V.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Or the clothing she was helping people buy at the shop 🤢
It’s vile that she had that dress hanging on the seat after trying it on with a gstring half way up her bum. I just don’t get why she’s suddenly back on the Zoe Loss scene when I thought they’d have been ecstatic to see the last of her.
Or the clothing she was helping people buy at the shop 🤢
---
This whole pop up/warehouse sale concept for Zoe Loss is beyond me...its like Supre having a pop up..its already discounted cheap, sweatshop tatt...how much more are you going to reduce it??Its not like is Zimmy or Camilla and Marc...what is going on??
It’s mass produced crap but still overpriced for the dresses, skirts & joggers that are on sale. The Zoe Loss basic long sleeve tops are about $40 on sale.
---
I don’t have high school aged kids yet - but surely Sages mates are passing this tit around? My son was on the news for a very minor story and his 9 year olds mates found it and are teasing him about it and that’s a light hearted matter - teenagers finding your mums flaps on instagram must be awful?
Celeste Barber’s was talking about how her (early teens) son complained his mates can now see her in underwear on TikTok. She said the trade off is her comedy & videos means he now travels in business class. Poor old S, C & V get freebie holidays at dated resorts in off peak season and filming duties at the Pho cafe.
---
Meanwhile Grifter Lou & other influencers got their freebie cruise 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Any wonder Garnier have dropped her. Surely this is a massive conflict of interest? Good on you Emmy, keep wasting what little money you have and soon you’ll have none left 👌🏻
Garnier and Esme or whatever she hasn’t been doing any content creator work or work lol

Reactions: 8
Someone came here a while ago and explained that emmy had this whole procedure. Explained it in detail. About longitudinal lipo or something and why she has a D shape not U shape or some such thing. Then disappeared lol. It was really odd.
Which part is a D shape that’s meant to be a U shape Teethie? I don’t think I saw that post either and I’m not sure what part of her body it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.