Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she showed that level of excitement when the kids win an award at their sports.

Or just being around her kids full stop.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Lmao. I just want to keep reminding everyone that calls us trolls that that picture that set off her rant, was definitely shopped/altered/skewed. The size of her giant moon head in the food tour pics -lol.
Her thighs in her mumble shorts compared to the blue leggings. Its so clear to see. She can keep fooling herself and a select few but I want her to know she's not skinny. She's a brick shaped loser
Ma'am please holster that cameltoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When the outspoken bimbos and others that "troll" us on here calling out names read this.. please note we are NOT advocating all " mummas " selflessly devote themselves to their children 24/7 and don't deserve a break.its the fact shes not a SINGLE mum any more than I am....shes separated with a 50/50 present father and can do what she pleases on her week off from her children.. single parents don't have this option. No one would bat an eyelid on this stupid Vegas trip that looks like you'd do at 22 if she worked hard and took her kids places. I'm conscious of this also being separated but I put holidays with my kids before anything I want to do alone.. preferring to take short trips with friends or MR HP so I have enough leave and $$$ for trips with my kids. I cannot recount in the last 4 years any non spon holidays she has taken her kids on !

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Lmao. I just want to keep reminding everyone that calls us trolls that that picture that set off her rant, was definitely shopped/altered/skewed. The size of her giant moon head in the food tour pics -lol.
Her thighs in her mumble shorts compared to the blue leggings. Its so clear to see. She can keep fooling herself and a select few but I want her to know she's not skinny. She's a brick shaped loser
YES THIS!
She cannot keep up with her own lies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When the outspoken bimbos and others that "troll" us on here calling out names read this.. please note we are NOT advocating all " mummas " selflessly devote themselves to their children 24/7 and don't deserve a break.its the fact shes not a SINGLE mum any more than I am....shes separated with a 50/50 present father and can do what she pleases on her week off from her children.. single parents don't have this option. No one would bat an eyelid on this stupid Vegas trip that looks like you'd do at 22 if she worked hard and took her kids places. I'm conscious of this also being separated but I put holidays with my kids before anything I want to do alone.. preferring to take short trips with friends or MR HP so I have enough leave and $$$ for trips with my kids. I cannot recount in the last 4 years any non spon holidays she has taken her kids on !
You've said exactly what I am thinking.

Reactions: 14
You cant overlook the fact that she not only less than in fact one month earlier took a solo Cruise.....! Not for day or two but for 10, now this wasn't work, it was gifted she didn't get paid for it. She could have turned down the incredibly generous offer knowing she was going away a few weeks after!

Reactions: 23
She mentioned in her stories yesterday that she has a meeting tomorrow and had to be back in Vegas, so maybe she is working on something while there? 🤔

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2886574
Ok, I’ll take one for the team.. so to speak. Somehow my husband and I acquired one of these when we first moved in together (pre marriage). I honestly do not remember who gave it to us, or why, but he was a mascot for a while. He had a name and would get dressed up, or down, for bbqs with friends etc.

Anyway…. That little flap of soft air ain’t doing nothing for nobody! Plus it had a sharp plastic seam around it and would not have been practical in the slightest. 🤣😏 Hope that helps you curious kittens. 😬
There aren’t enough 🤣 emojis for this comment!!!!! Best answer ever!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The obsession with the cereal isle she so wants to get her hands in those boxes/packets to fondle all those flakes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The obsession with the cereal isle she so wants to get her hands in those boxes/packets to fondle all those flakes. 🤣
She will happily glutton down a box on her own I reckon but no way the kids could get a box taken home for them as a surprise.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So why do we think TastyDan is delayed posting as well if they did that food tour a week ago? His stories today are the walking food tour but as some super sleuths have found, they did it last weekend. Did Emmy ask him to hold off so we think? 🤔

Reactions: 3
We do have the cereal she talks on and on about. She just didn't look hard enough for it. Watching these clips from LA make me want to spit. I despise her so much. The way she says that dude's house is "so LA" - I WANT TO PUNCH HER. And you knew she had to take the fishnet underthing. Go home, Amylou.

One more thing.....when do you think she flew back to LA? The weather fits for the last five days so I can't figure it out. But tit, she acts like these trips between the cities are no problem for her finances. She must be just fine. I swear, she is going to write off this whole trip as business.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.