Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if they get married she’ll be Emmylou Loves Bush 😜
Oh comment of the thread. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏
---
I skipped through most of her stories.. but what I did notice was the amount of nose scrunching and giggling.
Personally, I think she’s planning on moving there and ditching the kids with ALove. It’s like she’s breadcrumbing the idea.. first the acrylic caddy, now everything is “we”
If he asked her, she'd be there in a shot. Kid's, what kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve given up trying to keep up so apologies if this has been mentioned but I truly will die if layering perfume is a thing. Please tell me it’s not a thing and just the slug is doing it as part of her new “layering era”
I use solid perfumes & layer them to create my own scent. I guess EL has invented layering fragrance to mix ith 5 day old clothing smell? 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And ‘going home’ to Vegas where she has ‘meetings’. She must’ve called Vegas ‘home’ five times in a minute.
In one video she said “whenever I’m here in Vegas” like she’s been there 20 times instead of 2.
---
Calling LV home crikey she has been there 5 minutes. I want to see her parading on the strip.
Do Not Give Her Ideas!
---
She looks like Bruce Bogtrotter in that pic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she'll launch a buget Vegas branch of the food tours, its just Target, random supermarkets and 24 hour diners

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve given up trying to keep up so apologies if this has been mentioned but I truly will die if layering perfume is a thing. Please tell me it’s not a thing and just the slug is doing it as part of her new “layering era”
I wear Jo Malone and you layer it. Or you can wear alone and you can create different scents by layering. I didn’t watch her stories properly 🙄 so not sure if this is what she did.

Reactions: 9
I'll leave it to Emmy to explain perfume layering

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive said it before and I'll say it time and time again, this loser of a human was dropped on her head as a child. What an idiot. Go home to your kids instead of acting like a teenager. You have responsibilities at home you fat little gnomish bleep.
View media item 10248

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Well its been a few decades since i was 17. A long time since I have been given perfume from a man.
---

I woke up after divorce and dating and am single. Sure once every few months i think maybe a guy in my life would be nice. Then i realise the nice ones I know of are taken.
Same here. No.divorce but long term relationships that eventually sucked. Realized all my favorite male mates are the gay dudes. And that's just fine with me. We all had breakfast yesterday and it hit me how lucky and happy I am with them.
---
So she is definitely still currently there in the US.
Was that tour done this weekend or last weekend?

Answered my own question after seeing further posts. That tour was done last Friday, April 12. She just HAS to be back in Australia, please god.
---
I wear Jo Malone and you layer it. Or you can wear alone and you can create different scents by layering. I didn’t watch her stories properly 🙄 so not sure if this is what she did.
I love my wood sage and sea salt Jo Malone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.