Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves.

Thank you to @Pollie for our new thread title. I’ve left a box of wipes under your pillow, so you can wipe yourself senseless 🤗

Emmylou has officially ended her silent stint and we’re now being treated to a backlog of US content. Happy days 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When he surprises you with a picture of your face on a jacket

IMG_7656.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The drive was supposed to be four hours, with stops coz when mumma gotta go, mumma gotta go 💩. She bought three empanadas (two apple, one chicken). I assumed that was her food, but then she said she was also buying a chicken wrap!? I really can’t work out how she lost weight, when all she does is eat 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So we’ve gone from Babe to Baby to Honey!!! I also noticed she’s wearing 2 of the White November rings on her ring finger and it makes it look like it’s an engagement ring and wedding ring!!😳 I’m really bad at screenshots from stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_5757.jpeg

IMG_5753.png

IMG_5758.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Pick a lane Amylou

You’re either a Postcards / Getaway wannabe presenter, a business person with meetings to attend (insert eyeroll emoji) OR a loved-up, possibly gansta, moll. You can’t be all in one reel and the change in your voice as you narrate your pretty.bleeping.boring life is as irritating AF.

The manipulative rant you had a few weeks ago was only to set the scene so when you jetted off on yet another o/s trip people couldn’t pull you up on it because you’re “recovering from bullying and harassment“ and we conveniently forget about the MASSIVE ATO DEBT 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why so many LA-Vegas runs??? Are they running drugs??!?!! Suss af!! - As this seems to be the only thing they are
Doing, with a side of dirty rice, chicken and random shopping at target on the side?!? And the neighborhoods they are visiting.... ummm screams drug running
When she said they were "running errands" before dinner I thought "sounds like drug runs"!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You know what's sad?
We've seen her lie so much over the years we can read her like a book.
We get questioned by Outspoken etc yet we are trying to do her community a favour, that live vicariously through her, a public service by pointing out lying bullshit.
She doesn't care about them at all. She just knows they're the market that get sucked in by her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am LIVING for the fact she's has to pay for everything so far, there's been no bouji gifts or shopping or dining experiences! 🤣...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have to say I am looking forward to seeing what her new business will be.Cultural misappropriate clothing line of some kind.Considering her base following ..will be interesting plus the tone deaf price point if sourcing from the States.Babe 3 is obviously going to be involved.Hope she has a new accountant on board.

Reactions: 21
It's giving 'she's more into him, than he's into her'
Come on Emmy, post a loved up picture of the 2 of you. Not where he's standing behind you looking like your hair dresser, we want 1 where he actually looks like he loves you as much as you seem to love him.

It's giving 'she's more into him, than he's into her'
Come on Emmy, post a loved up picture of the 2 of you. Not where he's standing behind you looking like your hair dresser, we want 1 where he actually looks like he loves you as much as you seem to love him.
Yeah when is their anniversary, how are her children fitting into this picture she’s trying to portray?

Reactions: 10
Yeah when is their anniversary, how are her children fitting into this picture she’s trying to portray?
Children? What children? She'll be on a downer when she has to come back to them, they'll cop it for sure. They're the reason she's can't be with her BushBabe Honey more often

I had stopped keeping up with the Emmypoo drama but have had to come back with all this 🧢 content. Just when I think she can't do anything more outrageous she surprises me yet again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.