Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. No.divorce but long term relationships that eventually sucked. Realized all my favorite male mates are the gay dudes. And that's just fine with me. We all had breakfast yesterday and it hit me how lucky and happy I am with them.
---

Was that tour done this weekend or last weekend?

Answered my own question after seeing further posts. That tour was done last Friday, April 12. She just HAS to be back in Australia, please god.
---

I love my wood sage and sea salt Jo Malone.
The guy who runs the tour just posted the stories today and said "today" in the post. So guess she's still there.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The guy who runs the tour just posted the stories today and said "today" in the post. So guess she's still there.
So she must have either flown back to LA or made her "driver" bring her back here. And gas prices are astronomical right now in California so he must really be in love if he did drive her ass back here. She better be leaving today, I swear. And I watched the clip of that tour. I would die if people saw me on that tour. Also, the horrid thought crossed my mind - what if she is going to try and start a food tour of Melbourne? She is conceited enough to think she could. Brad could be one of the culinary stops.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Lmao. I just want to keep reminding everyone that calls us trolls that that picture that set off her rant, was definitely shopped/altered/skewed. The size of her giant moon head in the food tour pics -lol.
Her thighs in her mumble shorts compared to the blue leggings. Its so clear to see. She can keep fooling herself and a select few but I want her to know she's not skinny. She's a brick shaped loser

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What date did she leave Aus? She may as well stay as long as she can in the US. Kids are safe with dad, no job to come home to, chicken snitty wrap content is beyond stale. I’d like to think she will come home refreshed, new lease on life, get a real job. But she won’t, i give it less than a week and we have hovel content again.

Reactions: 19
Same here. No.divorce but long term relationships that eventually sucked. Realized all my favorite male mates are the gay dudes. And that's just fine with me. We all had breakfast yesterday and it hit me how lucky and happy I am with them.
---

Was that tour done this weekend or last weekend?

Answered my own question after seeing further posts. That tour was done last Friday, April 12. She just HAS to be back in Australia, please god.
---

I love my wood sage and sea salt Jo Malone.
Oh so this tour was a over a week ago, bleeping hell 🤣 she’s so deceitful

Reactions: 7
Poor kids having to have mumma back when she returns. She will be in such a bad mood. Wonder if she will buy them a gift?

Reactions: 14
Lmao. I just want to keep reminding everyone that calls us trolls that that picture that set off her rant, was definitely shopped/altered/skewed. The size of her giant moon head in the food tour pics -lol.
Her thighs in her mumble shorts compared to the blue leggings. Its so clear to see. She can keep fooling herself and a select few but I want her to know she's not skinny. She's a brick shaped loser
Yep
When someone else is taking the pic it's her true size.. like here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This grafter spends Money like it grows on trees. Anyone with an with an ounce of intelligence would put Money into savings or investments like property or shares. She should have purchased a home for her and the children and got them out of that hovel
She has no emotional or financial maturity.
I bet we never see this jacket when she gets back to Melbourne

Reactions: 17
What date did she leave Aus? She may as well stay as long as she can in the US. Kids are safe with dad, no job to come home to, chicken snitty wrap content is beyond stale. I’d like to think she will come home refreshed, new lease on life, get a real job. But she won’t, i give it less than a week and we have hovel content again.
10 April.

Last time I think she was only away for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 12
Yep
When someone else is taking the pic it's her true size.. like here
Waist band folded over. Buy clothes that bleeping fit, or get them hemmed up.
---
This grifter spends Money like it grows on trees. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would put Money into savings or investments like property or shares. She could have purchased a home for her and the children and got them out of that hovel
Well that jacket is bleeping ugly as sin for starters, but that pride just makes it all the worse.
How gross, but lucky she is wearing it as those pants have the waist band folded over to hike the pants up so the sizing tag would be exposed at the back or she would cut them off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to the new thread for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves.

Thank you to @Pollie for our new thread title. I’ve left a box of wipes under your pillow, so you can wipe yourself senseless 🤗

Emmylou has officially ended her silent stint and we’re now being treated to a backlog of US content. Happy days 🥰
Thank you for the wipes, oh yeah!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This grifter spends Money like it grows on trees. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would put Money into savings or investments like property or shares. She could have purchased a home for her and the children and got them out of that hovel
If i had that much money to splash around I would not be buying one ugly jacket. Times are tough for us regular peeps. Read the room you lazy sloth.
---
Those pants are not doing her any favours
I have pants like that on today but not in yellow. I should have sized down as they are loose. But i have the house of Kaymartee & Ankooo to thank. ;)

Reactions: 12
Ive said it before and I'll say it time and time again, this loser of a human was dropped on her head as a child. What an idiot. Go home to your kids instead of acting like a teenager. You have responsibilities at home you fat little gnomish bleep.
View media item 10248
This made me irrationally angry when I watched this on her stories!! She is such a wanker. She had the maturity of a potato. She constant crinkle face makes me want to rage.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.