Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this bullshit that she is posting surprises at all as like last trip, its the same tit, different location. There is nothing new!!

What I am surprised about though, is the amount of bleeping ugly NEW clothes she is wearing. None of them came from KMart!!

Reactions: 28
I have never seen a 45 year old adult wet their pants over fried chicken before! 😱 I have also never seen a Mother be more excited over fried chicken than anything their kids ever do ever! 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
If only she knew how ridiculous she looks wearing that shirt, when she's looking like a bogan. You can splash your money Amylou, but you will never be able to buy class.

Reactions: 25
I have never seen a 45 year old adult wet their pants over fried chicken before! 😱 I have also never seen a Mother be more excited over fried chicken than anything their kids ever do ever! 😤
That was so gross and those pants are hideous.

She is working her way up to a food show. She has to be.

Reactions: 12
So the man of her dreams opted to stay in bed and not drive her to airport, so romantic. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
None of her fugly clodhoppers have been shown this trip…..yet.
What foods will she prepare for her on board snacks on her flight home.?🤔🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those speculating on Emmy hinting about meetings or an upcoming collab/cooking show... she alluded to the same thing and met rhe same people (this Dan guy with not too many followers, my kids have more followers) as last time and absolutely NOTHING came of it last time, not will it this this time. Lots of people talking and not much doing! That's the industry and I doubt she has any real powerful connections and she's too told and fat for rhe casting couch... :.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I still can’t understand what she has going on with Dan. What meetings?
Such a good friend to let her find her own way to his house and not give her a lift or get her a ride. She’s pathetic.
Pigging out, swearing and being a bleep, back to her normal self.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus these stories are boring. It’s just constant food bullshit and not even decent food tit. Just like on the cruise. Food, food and more food.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.