Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you see how out of shape she is hiking Runyon Canyon? She was dying. And we almost lost her! She followed some other dude who was hiking off the trail. She is such a moron. But you could see how much bigger she is than in her doctored up pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The mouth on her! I bet she hated every minute of the hike and what was in that backpack?
---
Do you see how out of shape she is hiking Runyon Canyon? She was dying. And we almost lost her! She followed some other dude who was hiking off the trail. She is such a moron. But you could see how much bigger she is than in her doctored up pics.
I just googled to see how far if was. It says ifs a moderate trek and takes approximately 1.5 hours. It's just over 4km.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the man of her dreams opted to stay in bed and not drive her to airport, so romantic. 🤣
I don't understand why she's acting like they're a loved up couple. It's so obvious he is not interested in her at all, not in the slightest.

All she's shown is how much he despises her. I'd be so embarrassed and ashamed if I was Emmy, wasting all that money to fly across the world to stay with someone that doesn't like her, but then puts on a show acting like he is the love of her life. It is beyond pathetic.

I also don't get why Emmy "respects his privacy" but doesn't give a tit about the privacy of her family or even those she films when in public places.

Reactions: 31
Taylor Swift broken hearts album? Lol get fucked ! Glad you didn’t go to her concert even though YOU DID WANNA GO! Do her daughters like TS? I hope she gets them a magazine from the US for them
---
“Grilled sandwich is soo American”, stfu I’m “enjoying making this in an American kitchen” just shut up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I miss my kids so incredibly much when I don’t see them on the daily. They are young adults now but still living at home.

I really hesitate to judge another mother but —- I’m going to do it right now for what it is worth.

Her kids are all so young. I cannot even begin to imagine what she is thinking right now. The maternal instinct in most of us is very strong. Hard to ignore.

There you go. I’m prepared to own it. I have just judged another mother.
Come at me haterz…

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What a sad duck such a glutinous pig. A toastie the size of Australia.
She is behaving like a young gen z with the ridiculous-oversized pants and jackets, like some sort of gangsta mole. Her life is just one big sad performance. The excessive giggling gives it away - it’s not bleeping normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That salmon bowl looked delicious.
Unpopular opinion but I think she’s in a genuine relationship with Bush. I also don’t think he knows about tattle cause he hasn’t locked down his fb 🤓
Is she working on something with Dan, I have no idea who he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
When the outspoken bimbos and others that "troll" us on here calling out names read this.. please note we are NOT advocating all " mummas " selflessly devote themselves to their children 24/7 and don't deserve a break.its the fact shes not a SINGLE mum any more than I am....shes separated with a 50/50 present father and can do what she pleases on her week off from her children.. single parents don't have this option. No one would bat an eyelid on this stupid Vegas trip that looks like you'd do at 22 if she worked hard and took her kids places. I'm conscious of this also being separated but I put holidays with my kids before anything I want to do alone.. preferring to take short trips with friends or MR HP so I have enough leave and $$$ for trips with my kids. I cannot recount in the last 4 years any non spon holidays she has taken her kids on !
💯 agree. Organising my Xmas trip now and it definitely includes teenagers. Holidays without them is not a holiday…ad lazy and annoying as they can be. It’s called love.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Emmy is making herself right at home in a nice clean kitchen. Still wearing the clothes she went hiking in. No shower.

Screen_Recording_20240421_144819_Instagram_exported_14959~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240421_144819_Instagram_exported_26957~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240421_135315_Instagram_exported_0.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This grifter spends Money like it grows on trees. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would put Money into savings or investments like property or shares. She could have purchased a home for her and the children and got them out of that hovel
Money aside, its just so ugly!

Reactions: 14
That salmon bowl looked delicious.
Unpopular opinion but I think she’s in a genuine relationship with Bush. I also don’t think he knows about tattle cause he hasn’t locked down his fb 🤓
Is she working on something with Dan, I have no idea who he is.
I think she is in a "genuine relationship" as well but it's 100% commercial with some sort of financial gains for both them. There is nothing romantic about it as there is no reason two single adults need to keep it secret.

There is ZERO chemistry between them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Certainly no sponsorship or collab with Nike in the works based on the whining bleeping wildebeest climbing over those trails...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I miss my kids so incredibly much when I don’t see them on the daily. They are young adults now but still living at home.

I really hesitate to judge another mother but —- I’m going to do it right now for what it is worth.

Her kids are all so young. I cannot even begin to imagine what she is thinking right now. The maternal instinct in most of us is very strong. Hard to ignore.

Come at me haterz…
I 100% agree with you!! If my 19 year old is asleep when I go to work and then is at uni/work/gym and I don’t see him until late at night, I miss him so much!! I don’t know what I’ll do when both my boys move out! I can’t imagine just dropping them and chasing a guy across the other side of the world when her kids are the ages they are!! What’s worse is it’s documented on the internet forever and they will see one day, if they don’t already know, how little regard she has for them. Heartbreaking 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sadly I don’t think The Children know any different, Oneword’s wants come first before anyone else.

Reactions: 17

Come at me haterz…
I don’t think anyone here would judge you for judging Emmy’s version of parenting. She’s beyond selfish and is financially abusive to her kids by withholding funds to properly feed and clothe them while spending $800 or $900 on trashy clothes for herself. Plus she looks like she’d be emotionally abusive to them too, just like she was / is with ALove. I’ve never hated someone (who I haven’t even met) as much as I dislike her.

Karma will get her, i have no doubt of that, it’s just a matter of when and whether she’s still posting online for us to enjoy. Probably we’d be just as excited to see it than she is in a cereal aisle of Target. Tick tock the clock is ticking …

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She definitely is not from the Nike Athlete dept. no matter what that t shirt says. Mumma needs to cut back on the saturated fats.
Well, she's in the land of saturated fats. Imagine if she moves here. She will be three times her size in record time. Again, please god, don't let her move her. I am begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.