EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The screeching, she would have no idea who those queens where. She is about as switched on to the lbtqi community as she is to all the other communities, such as neurodiverse which her youngest could be, or the the deaf community that she fleeced with the face mask. Talk about going to any opening. No one wants you Lou. Okease stsy away.
As Mama Ru would say 👋 🖕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got a reply from Laps for Life when asking if ambassadors are paid. (I’ve blacked out part that refers to someone I know that people are swimming for)
---
Oi #emmylouloves - Why don't you take it up a notch and proclaim you will be doing laps in the pool onboard the Virgin cruise?!? And telling everyone around the pool area about this important cause?? Get them involved!

I thought she was going to say I’m doing laps in the 10m pool on the cruise ship 🛳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I got a reply from Laps for Life when asking if ambassadors are paid. (I’ve blacked out part that refers to someone I know that people are swimming for)
---

I thought she was going to say I’m doing laps in the 10m pool on the cruise ship 🛳
This never sits right with me. People like Emmylou dont do tit for free.
They may not pay her directly but they'd pay IMG or another service for their services and they would pay Emmylou. There is no way this grifting dick would do anything for free on her Instagram. She's broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why are people even pretending to like her anymore? Shes as washed up as they get!!
Too bad she has given her kids lifelong ptsd!!

IMG_7054.jpeg
IMG_7053.jpeg
IMG_7055.jpeg
IMG_7057.jpeg
IMG_7039.jpeg

---
IMG_7058.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Whatever happened to her chiropody kiropoddy sponge? Sold off in the fire sale?
FFS Emmy spend $4, get another one and use the thing. A splash in the pool is not enough. 🦶:sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her filthy feet are the product of her filthy hovel floors. It's not like she walks around barefoot outside. I walk around in my place barefoot but the soles of my feet are clean because I have clean floors. Clean ya fuckn floors ya grot

• Sick
Reactions: 16
There's another house for sale in Emmy's street. Diagonally across the road from her. First time on the market in 61 years! Really interesting seeing inside these bank houses.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
FFS Virgin has included her in its Pride post 😡😡😡 Oh wait they must have deleted? I saw it a few minutes ago and now it's gone!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Insanony down for anyone else?
Yep! 404 error 🙄
---
There is actually nothing of any interest to watch now! She literally wakes up and has absolutely nothing to do! I don’t know how you have a hectic week of doing nothing and she has zero reason to need to meal prep. She also never shows the kids dinner anymore which makes me think a previous Fezza was right and she’s actually cooking for someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also weird is no mention of MU finishing top of the ladder and heading to the playoffs next week…..🤔

Come on Emmy….give us sumfin OH YEAH!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Emmy is a bleeping unhygienic gross pig.
But the feet, bleeping hell, they are something else.
That’s hard layers of dead skin on her feet that have absorbed all that filth to turn black. She needs to go to a beautician and have her feet bladed and sanded down, you know what, she could do this at home herself, pity she’s not affiliated with chemist at all, had a gift card to buy a scholl electric foot sander or a corn file thing, she needs to soak those bunions in big time.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
There's another house for sale in Emmy's street. Diagonally across the road from her. First time on the market in 61 years! Really interesting seeing inside these bank houses.
The lazy arsed agent should be sacked for zero attempt to style the ppty. Looks like an asylum. Or the vendors are just tight arses and are piggybacking on the neighbours sale.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.