EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jeez I love her "listening" face! 🤣🤣🤣
We all know those rusty old cogs in her head are grinding away but all she is actually thinking is, how the duck do I reply and not give away my bleeping cluelessness?

Such a pretty heart-shaped face.
That's her. "Did I take the chicken wrap out the freezer" face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not the first time she has inserted her self into the LGBTQI community she went to Midsumma with L’Oréal a few years back, of course she has never been back because you know not invited.

Reactions: 20
She hangs out with Christian Hull, has probably given him ideas for his only fans. So she’s claiming a free ticket by association, maybe she can shack up with Cachia next, ride the pony, fling the tampon with her teeth, not sure who would make me feel more sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She hangs out with Christian Hull, has probably given him ideas for his only fans. So she’s claiming a free ticket by association, maybe she can shack up with Cachia next, ride the pony, fling the tampon with her teeth, not sure who would make me feel more sick 🤢
Don't forget old mate Brrraaaddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m currently on the Virgin Cruise and have seen what OneWordLou is going to be eating for the entire cruise
Did you enjoy your time in the fine state of Tassie? Thank the lord Emmy wasn’t on your cruise.

Reactions: 9
She is wearing the huge moo moo tent like dress. Great dress for the cruise buffet - can stuff her face & nobody will notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay, unless she unloads footage of her actually onboard the pride flight I am going to believe that she was only there to wave the plane off, others have shared their onboard and Sydney arrival.

Reactions: 15
Ah jeez I love her "listening" face! 🤣🤣🤣
We all know those rusty old cogs in her head are grinding away but all she is actually thinking is, how the duck do I reply and not give away my bleeping cluelessness?

Such a pretty heart-shaped face.
No she is thinking, hurray up i have not stuffed my face in 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw her there. Don’t think she got on that plane
Her feet are so crusty and hard on the bottom I can see them from here.

Anyway, as if there arent enough members of the community that could fill that plane, have an all expenses paid trip to mardi gras to celebrate themselves and their peers. There is no need for this fat grifting slug, a fake ally to any community unless it benefits her, to be on this flight.

She's so broke she couldnt even afford a new outfit which is amusing. Surprisingly she didnt wesr the rainbox bunber from Carousel. Thats also rainbow.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.