EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She canā€™t even get the name right in her charity ambassador spiel ā€¦ the organisation is Reach Out but sheā€™s tagged the Reach Foundation which has nothing to do with Reach Out. You have one job and you donā€™t even get that right, you dumb fuckwit
The only thing she is consistently good at is being useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She is the true epitome of the ā€œDisneyland Daddyā€. Sees the kids every two weeks and does all the fun stuff with them eg. cakes, going out, and then hands them back to AL who does the true parenting.
OnewordLou only takes those kids anywhere if she doesnā€™t have to shell out any of HER money on Them.

Reactions: 12
ThorpeyLou is back already!!!! I thought weā€™d have to wait for next summer!
Sheā€™s genuinely putting herself in the same Ambassador level as Ian Thorpe šŸ™„
---
She canā€™t even get the name right in her charity ambassador spiel ā€¦ the organisation is Reach Out but sheā€™s tagged the Reach Foundation which has nothing to do with Reach Out. You have one job and you donā€™t even get that right, you dumb fuckwit
And EL, please stop saying fricken in videos tagging organisations & campaigns youā€™re trying to promote!
---
Also is this another paid charity gig??šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Iā€™ve messaged the campaign Insta to ask
---
Also, I'm sure she has more time to be able to commit to more than 5km!!!
$1000 for 5km. Bet she donates $500 under a fake name. A family who lost their son only weeks ago (school friend of my sons) has raised $45K out of a $50K goal and they have more on their plate than coffee art & annoying SMMarket staff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just about lost my shyte when I realised YET AGAIN old mate is spruiking a charity, for which she is likely to be making big coinā€¦ After all her fiscal conduct.

But Iā€™ve been realised how selfish I was. Whenever I think of raising money for charity and swimming, the two obvious people that come to mind to promote this worthy cause are Ian Thorpe and Worn Fraser.

I need to set my judgement aside, and remember all of the good things she has done for sport in his country. The last time Lisa Oxtail Curry swam down at the beach, she proved to us what an effortless goal she has set herself when the Lifesavers brought her back to shore

• Haha
Reactions: 34
God it fucks me off no end when influencers take money from charities and then post like they are some big bleeping hero being an ambassador.

No, you should feel absolute shame for taking money from an organisation like that, and not choosing a couple that you believe in and promoting them FOR FREE using your platform.

But hey, festylou has never done anything that isnā€™t for herself in her entire bleeping life.

I would hate to be her.

Reactions: 32
Lol, the one time she could have gone to the event and let it all hang out, she never gets it right, at least she got her media wall fix for the week and got to play pretend reporter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What connection does this fat fraud have to the LGBTIQA community??

duck me, I would've preferred to see old mate SophieThe Beast Cachia as at least she pretends to be part of the community.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Lol, the one time she could have gone to the event and let it all hang out, she never gets it right, at least she got her media wall fix for the week and got to play pretend reporter.
I lost my tit when she tried to hug the people she had a photo with and they clearly DID NOT want a bar of it hahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What connection does this fat fraud have to the LGBTIQA community??
That's what I don't understand. Why is she there?

There must be another influencer out there who would feel very honoured to be at the event and not just treat if as another photo opportunity.

Screen_Recording_20240301_113939_Instagram_exported_22446~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Ohh just duck off, you know nothing about allyship to the queer community, get back to your filthy hovel you grifting witch!!!

1709267688612.png

---
I actually think the "activities" she does with The Children are nothing more than regular everyday activities.

She never puts her hand in her pocket and treats them to anything unless it's #gifted.
Yeah, agreed, thereā€™s nothing Disneyland about MummaLouā€™s parenting, more like Wobbies World parenting!!!!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Why the duck is she at that event??

Shows how much sheā€™s failing in her influencer ā€˜careerā€™. She will literally go to the opening of an envelope and gets no sponsored content.

Reactions: 19
Ohh just duck off, you know nothing about allyship to the queer community, get back to your filthy hovel you grifting witch!!!

View attachment 2788528
---

Yeah, agreed, thereā€™s nothing Disneyland about MummaLouā€™s parenting, more like Wobbies World parenting!!!!! šŸ˜‚
Now she is inserting herself into the Queer community.. tried to insert herself into the African community, the basketball community, Asian community. She should be ashamed of herself šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
Ah jeez I love her "listening" face! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We all know those rusty old cogs in her head are grinding away but all she is actually thinking is, how the duck do I reply and not give away my bleeping cluelessness?

Such a pretty heart-shaped face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah jeez I love her "listening" face! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We all know those rusty old cogs in her head are grinding away but all she is actually thinking is, how the duck do I reply and not give away my bleeping cluelessness?

Such a pretty heart-shaped face.
So pretty I could kick it

• Haha
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if her next move was ā€œI am bisexualā€
She really makes me rage how she inserts herself into everything and anything!
IMG_4391.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.