EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s just nothing inspiring or niche about her. The bored, dumped, chubby mum personality is just boring. Is she going to do this forever? Surely she gets very minimal joy from it. Does she think this is a career? Itā€™s barely a hobby at this point. What money is she making from a room cooler and garnier these days?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor Lou Lou pond scum, arse wipe, tit stain still trying to make a buck from charitable organisations .
They claimed they do not pay influencers to promote their charity, but it seems suss to me. eL does nothing without compensation

Reactions: 18
Maybe they donated clothes to her because she is a single mum who lost her job and has so many stomachs to feed and lost so much weight she canā€™t fit in to her old clothes and she needs new clothes to go find a new job. Ha! Sheā€™s a piece of tit. Editing pics of her pre teen daughter. Has she forgotten about her mantra of confidence being contagious?

They claimed they do not pay influencers to promote their charity, but it seems suss to me. eL does nothing without compensation

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will NEVER get a traditional non-grifiting job. She is tit at everything. She has a list of jobs longer than most people on her LinkedIn and I can assure you, she never excelled at any of them.

Reactions: 23
She will NEVER get a traditional non-grifiting job. She is tit at everything. She has a list of jobs longer than most people on her LinkedIn and I can assure you, she never excelled at any of them.
What you said about her never excelling at any traditional job doesnā€™t surprise me @Bishma but it sounds like you may have had IRL experience of her not so superior abilities? Can you give us a hint without outing yourself, if thatā€™s true.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t see the issue with her sharing something about Jesse now. The whole thing is sad, what she shared was a lovely tribute from his friend. Rest in peace Luke and Jesse šŸ’”

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t see the issue with her sharing something about Jesse now. The whole thing is sad, what she shared was a lovely tribute from his friend. Rest in peace Luke and Jesse šŸ’”
Absolutely zero disrespect to the gorgeous Jemma Barge who was ever so close to Jesse and Luke and for her beautiful tribute to the boys. Annoyed that it took EL to read here that she had not mentioned this tragedy given her contract with Chanel 10, then finally decides to repost Jemmaā€™s tribute, thatā€™s allā€¦..

Reactions: 14
She only shared it because she read here first- I highly doubt she would have had it not been mentioned here šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
Absolutely zero disrespect to the gorgeous Jemma Barge who was ever so close to Jesse and Luke and for her beautiful tribute to the boys. Annoyed that it took EL to read here that she had not mentioned this tragedy given her contract with Chanel 10, then finally decides to repost Jemmaā€™s tribute, thatā€™s allā€¦..
Yeah this is the bit that fucks me off, she didnā€™t worry until she saw others posting it or read out comments about her being a bleep.
It holds no weight now anyway, sheā€™s a selfish bleep, she does things like this to be seen doing the right thing but doesnā€™t understand why others do it. Has no compassion if it doesnā€™t directly involve her or her bleeping hungry gut

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is a lovely tribute but a bit rich from a narcissist who treated a partner badly these poor young men died at the hands of a jealous narcissistic prick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In relation to her post about Jesse and Luke.

The point I was making that without a prompt here, she would never have made an effort and posting a tribute to a member of the Ch10 team never crossed her selfish, self indulgent mind.

She could've used her "platform" to promote DV or LGBTIQA support groups but again that would never have crossed her mind as she was too busy talking about herself and donated Xmas trees.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In relation to her post about Jesse and Luke.

The point I was making that without a prompt here, she would never have made an effort and posting a tribute to a member of the Ch10 team never crossed her selfish, self indulgent mind.

She could've used her "platform" to promote DV or LGBTIQA support groups but again that would never have crossed her mind as she was too busy talking about herself and donated Xmas trees.
She also managed to post about walking two blocks in the wrong direction. She's always going in the wrong direction, all roads lead to self-obsessed Emmy. Every. Single. Time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a random thought that popped into my head just now... her "advice" if you could call it that, on using body oil and not putting it on the back of her legs so it doesn't get on the car seat, etc, was a really tit advertisement for whatever the duck she was using.
Either it's tit body oil that doesn't absorb well, or she's tit at applying it. I'm inclined to think the latter though.
I use the L'Occitane almond body oil after my post swim shower (cos the lovely subtle scent hides the persistent chlorine smell- despite actually washing properly Amy!) and it absorbs instantly.
No problems putting a silk shirt on afterwards or sitting on leather car seats (sorry, don't mean to sound snobby but these are materials you DON'T want excess oil on).
Like everything else, she sucks at moisturising her body (don't even get me started on the sandpaper ASMR! šŸ¤®).

These are the useless thoughts I have when she's being so dullsville!
C'monnnnnn Amy, gimme sumthin!

Edit to add- would LOVE for her to use something in the L'Occitane range and try to pronounce it! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.