EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So quiet today. Only one reel photoshopped with an inch of that fatards fat reduced over a whole photo … that or I’m blocked #haveILeftUs?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So quiet today. Only one reel photoshopped with an inch of that fatards fat reduced over a whole photo … that or I’m blocked #haveILeftUs?
What I say has happened is she’s took a quick photo at the school fair and then they left, they didn’t stay, enjoy the rides and stalls, she will have us all thinking she’s spent her time and money on the kids this weekend and it’s all a trick 🤣
---
Look who is now following RSC 👀

View attachment 2777033
Shame she got her arse handed to her on her episode 😂 team capsicum all the way 🫑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look who is now following RSC 👀

View attachment 2777033
Contractual obligations 😂 she probably has to follow and share their tit.
Can't wait for the episode to air. Her sourpuss face will be like when she reads comments she hates on tattle 😂 when you see her brain churning and her twisted lips come into play. She's probably hoping her ep will be played later down the track when the viewership fades.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If we all write into Channel 10 with how excited we are to see Emmylou and that we can’t wait, do you think they can air it earlier? I can’t wait 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The old mole really is down on her luck. Voted out on RSC and sharing a filtered to death photo of herself & her inappropriately dressed daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am still annoyed at her making herself look smaller than C she is messed up in the head poor C years of completion coming up.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
One of these is not like the other.
I have no empathy whatsoever and duck I wanna see this witch be cancelled, think it's already happening to be fair but can you imagine living her life. Constantly scrapping the barrel for a $, feeling obliged to share yourself taking a sh$t for content all while needing to pay the rent etc. For duck sake EL get a real job that you can leave behind you post work hours cos this ain't it. Her mental health would be in the toilet and as much as I despise her we literally have one life to live and this is not it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have no empathy whatsoever and duck I wanna see this witch be cancelled, think it's already happening to be fair but can you imagine living her life. Constantly scrapping the barrel for a $, feeling obliged to share yourself taking a sh$t for content all while needing to pay the rent etc. For duck sake EL get a real job that you can leave behind you post work hours cos this ain't it. Her mental health would be in the toilet and as much as I despise her we literally have one life to live and this is not it
I think she is getting everything she deserves.

I do think she will end up with a real job again eventually. Especially with a mortgage etc.
She has no target demographic anymore to be influencing. Tv pays like tit, even if she was to make it.
But I hope this downward spiral trends a little longer. My baby is due mid may and I need tattle for my overnight feeds etc to keep me entertained 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The hilarious thing is she filtered the duck out of that photo of her and C, and her skin still looks like old lady trash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Lou Lou pond scum, arse wipe, tit stain still trying to make a buck from charitable organisations .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.