EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she will just pack marsaller wipes, so she doesnt have to shower. More time at the buffet then. 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I hope she spent the whole weekend with her children and treating them with respect. Maybe creating a SEEK profile and looking for a real 'tax paying' job.

Lolz....what am I thinking.

She was down a deep rabbit hole of Insta looking for inappropriate clothing for her cruise and some 🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she on the 5th March cruise. It’s 10 days!!! Yikes! Not for me.
I thought she was on the one that leaves this Tomorrow for 4 nights, not sure why I thought it was that one though lol
---
There is also a 3 night one leaving Saturday so will be one of those, no way would she last 10 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't wait for CatrionaRowntreeLou to show us around the cruise and introduce us to all the semen seamen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I can't wait for CatrionaRowntreeLou to show us around the cruise and introduce us to all the semen seamen
She will be bleeping expert of cruises, just wait 🙄 it’s all going to be super cute & so bewdiful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just caught up on the outfit suggestions....ahhhh the mems some of those bought back 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will be bleeping expert of cruises, just wait 🙄 it’s all going to be super cute & so bewdiful
She’ll add it to her profile … Cruise Director
---
Will she swan around overdressed again in that Virgin red Jason Grech dress?
Always appropriately dress. I hope she gets
invited to the Captains Table and wears her 3dayold Kini with the torn denim
Shorts. Slaps arse, oh yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All she’ll talk about is the food, her inappropriate clothing and how many men “bubs” will take back to her room.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m picturing The Bum Wiggle™️ as she waddles away from the unsuspecting passenger (sailor) who has been roped into filming and then the ship hits a wave and down she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think her radio silence is because she's been in the quite the deep dark funk since the disastrous filming of RSC.
But she's not trying to figure out why she's so immensely unlikable and unpopular (that would NEVER occur to her), just fuming over all the jealous people who refuse to appreciate her talent and prevent her from achieving the fame she 'deserves'.
Poor Amylou. Another wasted opportunity. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t forget the crusty gbanger.

Normal people pack a pair of undies per day plus a few spare.

We all know she’ll just gonna take the one pair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Will she continue to be child free this week? Where is the meal prepping spiel? Where is the make up tutorial? Where is the daily fit check?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two things she will need is a Gore-Tex jacket and long pants but she won't pack either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on Amylou stop sulking, you need the engagement on social media it’s your only source of income. You rely on social media - we don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.