EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW.

(jumping way ahead as I'm mad dog busy on a 1/2 break between working 2 jobs... I'm sure the pic is already here but sheesh tit is fucked.)
Screenshot_20240224_153143_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
WOW.

(jumping way ahead as I'm mad dog busy on a 1/2 break between working 2 jobs... I'm sure the pic is already here but sheesh tit is fucked.)View attachment 2776810
When you have you made head is smaller than your 10 yo you have gone too far, your big boof head will never looked that that.

IMG_1589.jpeg

IMG_1570.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I donā€™t want to be a person who comments on physical appearance, I really really donā€™t. But whoever called her a Chode Nose was absolutely bloody correct and I hate you for it. You know who you are

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Its was the the Green Cup mugs at the Albert Park Primary school fair (if memory serves me correct ). She bought 100ā€™s and maybe sold 1. She was there to make an income and couldnā€™t fathom why no one was buying her coffee cups for profit. Duhā€¦. Itā€™s a school fair ā€¦ to make extra curricular money for the school. Itā€™s not for you to make wages.
duck sheā€™s as dumb as she is ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As Emmy is part of the Ch10 family, I can't wait to hear her heartfelt tribute to one of her own who was murdered in a DV double homicide.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Any in the wild pics from the school fair? Anyone spot her on the social media pics? I had a look, but canā€™t spot her in anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m a it confused, my 13 yr old played sport today and I was there with him for several hours - why canā€™t this fat witch stay and watch her kids on a Saturday actually do their extra curricular activities?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
NEITHER OF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS
View attachment 2776717
Jeebus šŸ™„ imagine knowing your mum alters images of you šŸ˜¬ feel sad for these kids.

And she's added Lauryn Hill into her cultural appropriation rotation šŸ˜–
No wonder she has to do her deodorant & makeup in the fricken loungeroom, her bedroom is full of her Basketball African culture cosplay outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m a it confused, my 13 yr old played sport today and I was there with him for several hours - why canā€™t this fat witch stay and watch her kids on a Saturday actually do their extra curricular activities?
Well, ah, she hates her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WOW.

(jumping way ahead as I'm mad dog busy on a 1/2 break between working 2 jobs... I'm sure the pic is already here but sheesh tit is fucked.)View attachment 2776810
Itā€™s like Kayne dressed head to toe while his wife wears a lot less. If I was taking my kids to their school fair they wouldnā€™t be wearing shorts half way up their ass. EL is moving C into her crop top Mumma/daughter twinning era.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
NEITHER OF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS
View attachment 2776717
Jeebus šŸ™„ imagine knowing your mum alters images of you šŸ˜¬ feel sad for these kids.

And she's added Lauryn Hill into her cultural appropriation rotation šŸ˜–
She did NOT wear this outfit????? Look at rhe blackface on her. Her face is never this tanned with layers of bronzer when she is doing school drop off.
How has nobody called her out?
Does she know Lauryns values? Lauryn hill would hate emmylou. Especially knowing her kids have been around Taryn Thomas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I truly apologise in advance for the close up trotter pic šŸ¤® but what in the name of fkn toes is going on here!!!!! #filterfail
Screenshot_20240224_204052_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.