EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, just proved how dumb she is....walks two blocks IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ā€¦
Iā€™d love if we all just stopped following and commenting on her for a week. Sheā€˜d tit herself and have no idea what to do with herself as Iā€™m sure she up cycles Fezza comments to get content and gratification.
This will never happen as itā€™s the train wreck we all canā€™t look away from.
This would be great and even better if we could continue chatting about her but without her reading.

Sheā€™d probably have nothing to post about other than whatever sheā€™s putting in her gob cos since #ZoeMossleftus sheā€™s only done things to irritate fezzas or answer our questions.

Reactions: 14
Hereā€™s a charity idea for you Emmy - how about you pay back the poor suckers who donated directly to you for your car repairs after your plea for help waddling down the street with your number plates that you had to surrender. You have a brand new car now, you know the one you purchased on credit through your company that doesnā€™t pay tax. Bludger.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
For the millionth time, why can't I live in Australia??? I hope you all will share all you can. When will these networks or businesses realize she has negative charisma?
I guess it all creates engagement even if it is negative, sheā€™s a bleeping piece of tit, we will find a way to record it and share it or if itā€™s on Facebook we will let you know, canā€™t have our friends offshore missing out

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My god! So much gulping in that Fitted for Work spiel! Itā€™s like her body even tries to shut her up from her word salads by producing so much saliva!! But no, she just gulps and off she continuesā€¦.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Confused why the kids have been at Aaronā€™s all week as well - is it payback from him obviously being away last week? She was only in Sydney 24 hours. Iā€™m sure the kids prefer it at Aaronā€™s anyway but weird theyā€™ve been there all week and presumably this weekend also šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the fact that my favs, LL and Chia, spend so much time doing nothing more that trying to work out where their next $ is coming from. Wandering aimlessly through life must be pretty crappy.
What a life they have!

Knowing that each fortnight, I get paid a good wage without a great deal of effort and contribute to our society with my tax is something that is foreign to these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My god! So much gulping in that Fitted for Work spiel! Itā€™s like her body even tries to shut her up from her word salads by producing so much saliva!! But no, she just gulps and off she continuesā€¦.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Confused why the kids have been at Aaronā€™s all week as well - is it payback from him obviously being away last week? She was only in Sydney 24 hours. Iā€™m sure the kids prefer it at Aaronā€™s anyway but weird theyā€™ve been there all week and presumably this weekend also šŸ¤”
The last few weeks it seems he's had them majority of the time too. She seemed to baby sit them while he was away

Reactions: 13
Oh she is so inclusive! Donā€™t you remember the clear shield masks she flogged during covid, with her trademark altruistic intent, in support of her deaf community? By the way, itā€™s not her fault she doesnā€™t use captions on her stories, itā€™s just that thereā€™s something wrong with her Instagram.
Yes, the face shieldsā€¦šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøā€¦.I called her out and said it was bullshitā€¦and got blockedā€¦ and this was her response šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
ā€¦ and cue some stories tonight about The Children having a gawjuss evening eating schitzels with Mumma

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The puffy slug wears her white skin tight street hooker dress to lie down in the dentists chair. Imagine the dentist having to be subjected to those rolls of oiled greasy flab. Donā€™t normal people wear trousers to the dentist. I know I do.
They'd have to wipe the chair down afterwards like someone sweating all over a bench at the gym. Slug trail.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They'd have to wipe the chair down afterwards like someone sweating all over a bench at the gym. Slug trail.
I always take a towel and put down before I use gym equipment, for this reason - I don't want to be sitting in someone else's sweat, and I don't expect anyone sitting in mine

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The absolute gall of this god damned evil woman.
Emmylou_loves you narcissistic, psychopathic, overly pretentious, aggressive piece of human garbage; to claim you have ever helped anybody has sent me off to another planet with shock and awe.
This self absorbed human dumpster wont even buy her kid a new set of pants or pay her taxes and she's going to sit there in all her gulping glory and claim she's helped anyone?
Righto.
We know you're broke as duck and scraping the bottom of the barrel lou and its hilarious. Enjoy being the bottom feeder you were born to be. Looks like you haven't gone far from the 14 year old who used to cook for a root, seems its the only time you cook now too. Good job you spent 21 years trying to be famous only to end up renting and cooking for dudes who barely want to duck you. All class.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is full of tit. She only helps herself. Not even her lids or family its all me me me.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.