EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Influencers like her who earn a tit load of money don’t financially plan so they can buy a house. The money she’s blown on tit over the years would make up a massive deposit for a house even in Port Melbourne.

While the rest of us are here paying our fair share of tax she is avoiding any financial commitments that isn’t for herself.

It’s infuriating

Reactions: 28
I'm lucky if I have $5 in my account cos of my car service earlier this week. I don't get paid until at least mid Monday.

I'm supposed to go out for dinner tonight with family and I have Pink tomorrow night.................everything couldn't have come at a worse time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm lucky if I have $5 in my account cos of my car service earlier this week. I don't get paid until at least mid Monday.

I'm supposed to go out for dinner tonight with family and I have Pink tomorrow night.................everything couldn't have come at a worse time.
I hope you can enjoy your weekend with your family and seeing Pink without worrying too much. After years of dealing with depression, I've learnt to tell myself that the place I'm in now doesn't last forever, it will get better. I wish this for you too 🦋

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Mummas Mumma should be the influencer!! Compare the pair today!

Ohhhhh Yeah!!!!

#mummamaccarthyforreadysteadycook

IMG_6710.jpeg
IMG_6711.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I totally understand . I have depression and have been apply for jobs ever day for 3 months woth only one phone interview in that time. So struggling as well. That why this tit stain annoys me. How many chances does she get.

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m totally over influencers putting out requests for things like taylor swift tickets etc. if you want to go - go buy them like every one else and stop using your social platform to virtually beg
Just seen Phoodie who asked for a spare ticket and she would go with them is apparently now going
How many struggling families would love to take their kids to things but they save pay taxes and don’t grift for things
The same influencers do it over and over just like our amylou

• Angry
Does she mean voila? FML WAH LAH! I just ... far out. 😂
I think so but she is ESL and didnt come to Aus til after the war so I think her french is a bit iffy lol.
Plus, I just love her I think she can get away with it 😂 unlike her pig of a daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s she sticking her fingers in all day every day to have such permanently filthy nails? Like what is it caked on under there and what was she fingering to get them like that? It’s just so foul.
I could think of a couple of things....🤔😜🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This would be great and even better if we could continue chatting about her but without her reading.

She’d probably have nothing to post about other than whatever she’s putting in her gob cos since #ZoeMossleftus she’s only done things to irritate fezzas or answer our questions.
Imagine even #tattleleftus
The only thing left take still takes any interest in her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol, Khan has been gifted a PR pack from Vegemite, koi knives and a box of MECCA products hope that burns Lou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wondered if she worked with that poor guy from studio 10 who was murdered? Imagine posting such Mundane tit like your lunch.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wondered if she worked with that poor guy from studio 10 who was murdered? Imagine posting such Mundane tit like your lunch.
100 percent so so sad and who the duck eats a plate like that for lunch?? Will she have the children this weekend??

Reactions: 17
I wonder if our fashion icon, former model, ZM muse will pop up at Melbourne Fashion Week.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100 percent so so sad and who the duck eats a plate like that for lunch?? Will she have the children this weekend??
It's just a light snack compared to her whole chook, coleslaw and pizza the other night 🤷‍♀️
Surely her middle daughter would like to go see Pink this weekend but mumma didn't get no freebie ticket so she just on snacks duty between dance sessions as usual.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It's just a light snack compared to her whole chook, coleslaw and pizza the other night 🤷‍♀️
Surely her middle daughter would like to go see Pink this weekend but mumma didn't get no freebie ticket so she just on snacks duty between dance sessions as usual.
bleeping Saturdays and how much she loves all the sports drop off's etc...yet if we are being fair none of the children look like athletes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My friends and I went out for dinner years ago when Zumbo was very popular & he was having a private dinner with the owners. We were the last to finish our meals & Zumbo walked over to our table, we all tipsy giggling said hi & HE asked us we wanted a photo with him. My married friend had a massive crush on him & he sleazed onto her despite having a girlfriend at the time. The following day at his book signing he gave her a signed book for free. I can’t look at him now without
I’m totally over influencers putting out requests for things like taylor swift tickets etc. if you want to go - go buy them like every one else and stop using your social platform to virtually beg
Just seen Phoodie who asked for a spare ticket and she would go with them is apparently now going
How many struggling families would love to take their kids to things but they save pay taxes and don’t grift for things
The same influencers do it over and over just like our amylou
Looks like Georgia Love put out a late call for tickets and it looks like she got them surprise surprise

Reactions: 2
I'm so pissed. I have done EVERYTHING possible to get tix. So many hours, entering comps, calling radio stations... pisses me off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.