EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken πŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The puffy slug wears her white skin tight street hooker dress to lie down in the dentists chair. Imagine the dentist having to be subjected to those rolls of oiled greasy flab. Don’t normal people wear trousers to the dentist. I know I do.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It was probably because they heard her pronounce capsicum.

I cannot wait for her episode. RSC better not get axed before her episode airs.
Having chef emmylou is probably strategic. They are probably hoping that the amount of negative attention whenever she is involved in something will translate to engagement. Hell, it's already worked on me. I had no idea RSC was even making a come back, and I hate emmy. So I will probably tune in to cringe watch her failure.
RSC was an old favourite, best viewing ever when having a sick day!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So lou who would go to the opening of an envelope will mot mention the RSC debarkle. I hope she dropped a farkin this and farkin get that tomato off my choppin board i aintvputting my Clean filthy fingers into that. Don't you know I'm emmylou lurves.
---
"snitchels" anyone?
With a side of crusty fingernail gunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken πŸ“

Congrats to @Ill fitting culottes on the winning thread title! EmmyLou has Tattle in a tizzy wondering when her episode of Ready Steady Sook Cook is on! You win 50 copies of EmmyLous Christmas ebook! Just in time for Easter. She will just need you to deposit $69 (πŸ˜‰) into her PayPal [email protected] asap and she will get Vida to send those ebook to ya! Mumma has forgotten her laptop password (battery also died she was using her portable air con too much)

View attachment 2772557
Bows

I love the cock you added too 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of all the influencers to be on the show, why pick her?! Is she cheap? Did she pay for herself to be on?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me wouldn’t it be hilarious if she paid for a spot, lost out by 90% (as confirmed by @somanyteeth) AND had her episode shelved before it even hit the screens? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How do you lose by 90%? Does that mean 90% of the audience voted for the other person?? I used to watch it back in the day but I’ve forgotten how the judging works πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Also, as someone who uses one of those scanners daily - PUT YOUR DAMN PHONE AWAY WHILE THE HYGIENIST IS TRYING TO SCAN YOUR MOUTH!!!! Jesus she is so fricken rude!! 🀬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How do you lose by 90%? Does that mean 90% of the audience voted for the other person?? I used to watch it back in the day but I’ve forgotten how the judging works πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Also, as someone who uses one of those scanners daily - PUT YOUR DAMN PHONE AWAY WHILE THE HYGIENIST IS TRYING TO SCAN YOUR MOUTH!!!! Jesus she is so fricken rude!! 🀬
The audience used to have cards with a "capsicun" on one side and a tomato on the other. They hold up which side they want to win.

Reactions: 17
I was wondering if her mate Walt has something to do with the show? Didn't Healthy Homes or whatever his show was called get canned too? I thought maybe that was how she got a look in here, if he had something to do with it?

Reactions: 7
Look at the tit under her crusty nails. Filthy dirty fucker. Imagine having to work on her mouth....
Obviously she doesn’t have a half used lemon πŸ‹ fermenting on her sink that she can dig her festy nails into clean them as she’s shown us before. You know she does it ALL the time. All the farkin time ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was wondering if her mate Walt has something to do with the show? Didn't Healthy Homes or whatever his show was called get canned too? I thought maybe that was how she got a look in here, if he had something to do with it?
I think Walt funded his own show via sponsors.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.