EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t actually hate the Ken Done dress. At least her gut isnā€™t hanging out and itā€™s more age appropriate.

Reactions: 20
At this point in time how is she not dropping followers by the hundreds each week?? šŸ˜±
I dont think she pops up a lot on many peoples instagrams. Not enough for people to take notice.
Her engagement is 0.63% at the moment.
Her story views would be down in the 2000s on some days depending on what the content is.
We're only about 100 off 117 K tho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So absent lately! Is she in a food coma? Cleaning the filthy rental - I doubt it! Sorting out her cruise wardrobe- wondering how the hell is she going to get any attention when she is with her younger much hotter sister. Is she washing off all the crust from her G Bangers. Figuring out where she can make her next buck. Gulp, Gulp emmypoo. Canā€™t wait for Mondays Meal prep from our favourite predictable mole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The only thing right about this is that Emmy is GenX.

View attachment 2791165
What the duck is she on?! She makes me sick. Someone needs to call her out for cultural appropriation.
She can claim she is zim and viet but she is fully white passing and has never been discriminated in her life.
Her voice is amplified more than it needs to ever be. She needs to pull her head in.

Reactions: 22
Her chasing of black culture and letā€™s be honest black peen, is hilarious.

Sheā€™s a little round bogan lady from the ā€˜burbs. What is she on???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So absent lately! Is she in a food coma? Cleaning the filthy rental - I doubt it! Sorting out her cruise wardrobe- wondering how the hell is she going to get any attention when she is with her younger much hotter sister. Is she washing off all the crust from her G Bangers. Figuring out where she can make her next buck. Gulp, Gulp emmypoo. Canā€™t wait for Mondays Meal prep from our favourite predictable mole.
Probably working out how to pack her bag and where to put the slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking forward to seeing how much her and her sister pack for this cruise on Tuesday.
The rooms are small with not a lot of storage and the bathrooms are tiny.

Reactions: 13
Looking forward to seeing how much her and her sister pack for this cruise on Tuesday.
The rooms are small with not a lot of storage and the bathrooms are tiny.
Are you enjoying the cruise?

I guess they're sharing the same cabin? I would hate that and want my own space. I couldn't spend 24/7 with Emmy.

Reactions: 14
Her chasing of black culture and letā€™s be honest black peen, is hilarious.

Sheā€™s a little round bogan lady from the ā€˜burbs. What is she on???
Can "little round bogan lady from the burbs" be in the next thread title. Although the word lady is highly debatable. I think she's MIA because she's packing and it's taking up all her time as she doesn't have her Zoe Moss minions doing it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can "little round bogan lady from the burbs" be in the next thread title. Although the word lady is highly debatable. I think she's MIA because she's packing and it's taking up all her time as she doesn't have her Zoe Moss minions doing it for her
OMG your profile pic is the best, really showcases her pretty heart shaped face! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s #MentalHealthLou in da House. Keep grasping and gulping something will stick, eventually or not you disingenuous slug.
IMG_5490.png

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.