EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sheā€™s wanting her followers to message her and ask if sheā€™s ok. duck off you unemployed scammer. Pack your bags for your free cruise and dump your kids again.
Yup AGAIN!! She has no business having children or pets

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I saw the tv advert for RSC, no sign of Maggie Beer Lou in any of the screen grabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw the tv advert for RSC, no sign of Maggie Beer Lou in any of the screen grabs.
It says a lot that from all the stuff they've posted on Insta there is literally no sign of her. Not even a glimpse of her in the background!

• Haha
It says a lot that from all the stuff they've posted on Insta there is literally no sign of her. Not even a glimpse of her in the background!
Yes our Gourmet crap chef really did not make the cut. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because sheā€™s a bleeping nobody, sheā€™s not worthy of any screen time at all. I do laugh that they are promoting them as everyday home cooks, itā€™s hardly an everyday home cook though, her and George both have published cook books & larger insta followings, unsure who else is on as a ā€œhome cookā€ but itā€™s a bit false advertising on RSCā€™s part.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They arenā€™t following her on Insta either šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Guysā€¦if anyone is struggling, reach out - not to Emmy though cause sheā€™s maddog busyā€¦šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Because sheā€™s a bleeping nobody, sheā€™s not worthy of any screen time at all. I do laugh that they are promoting them as everyday home cooks, itā€™s hardly an everyday home cook though, her and George both have published cook books & larger insta followings, unsure who else is on as a ā€œhome cookā€ but itā€™s a bit false advertising on RSCā€™s part.
I do consider George a home cook, because he has an actual job and seems to just enjoy mucking around in the kitchen for his kids. He doesnā€™t really do many proper recipes, mostly easy, hacky things. His first cookbook was 95% photos of lunchboxes. Our copy was so well loved it literally fell apart šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t consider Emmylou a cook at all šŸ˜‚ but she definitely does. She thinks sheā€™s an expert on par with most of the professionals šŸ˜³

I guess ā€œhome cookā€ in this series means people that arenā€™t restaurant chefs?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree with screeny, that anyone who isnt a trained chef is a cook.
I wanted to make sure so I googled is and the last sentence cracked me up.
"Who follows established recipes". Well we know she plagiarised her recipes and didnt create any from scratch. So defs a cook.

As for her absence, i think its one of 2 things, 1. Shits gone down with tigers lunch and she cant even put on a brave face.
2. Acting all Kardashian like so we dont know if/when she is on the cruise to "protect" herself/house/kids. Even tho she's already told us. Over and over.
Im really hoping its 1 and she's currently experiencing the anxiety of her actions of being emmylou skase.

Attachments

• Haha
I agree with screeny, that anyone who isnt a trained chef is a cook.
I wanted to make sure so I googled is and the last sentence cracked me up.
"Who follows established recipes". Well we know she plagiarised her recipes and didnt create any from scratch. So defs a cook.

As for her absence, i think its one of 2 things, 1. Shits gone down with tigers lunch and she cant even put on a brave face.
2. Acting all Kardashian like so we dont know if/when she is on the cruise to "protect" herself/house/kids. Even tho she's already told us. Over and over.
Im really hoping its 1 and she's currently experiencing the anxiety of her actions of being emmylou skase.
Oooh what did I miss about Tigers Lunch?? šŸ˜±

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.