EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with screeny, that anyone who isnt a trained chef is a cook.
I wanted to make sure so I googled is and the last sentence cracked me up.
"Who follows established recipes". Well we know she plagiarised her recipes and didnt create any from scratch. So defs a cook.

As for her absence, i think its one of 2 things, 1. Shits gone down with tigers lunch and she cant even put on a brave face.
2. Acting all Kardashian like so we dont know if/when she is on the cruise to "protect" herself/house/kids. Even tho she's already told us. Over and over.
Im really hoping its 1 and she's currently experiencing the anxiety of her actions of being emmylou skase.
So we are all home cooks, they’ve just used more well known ones with somewhat of a following, I’m all for George getting a go, but not Emmy she’s just a shifty bleep, an absolute bag of turds.
I do wonder how much IMG charged them for her appearance fee
---
I do consider George a home cook, because he has an actual job and seems to just enjoy mucking around in the kitchen for his kids. He doesn’t really do many proper recipes, mostly easy, hacky things. His first cookbook was 95% photos of lunchboxes. Our copy was so well loved it literally fell apart 😂

I don’t consider Emmylou a cook at all 😂 but she definitely does. She thinks she’s an expert on par with most of the professionals 😳

I guess “home cook” in this series means people that aren’t restaurant chefs?
George’s food and whole insta is amazing, look how appealing it all looks, he’s so clean and tidy, he cares for his kids and yep, it’s just his side gig, not pretending to be a big accomplished actor/chef/director/tax/dodger/bleep
I’m so glad knowing she got her arse flogged and the audience didn’t like her, says a lot 🤣 can’t wait to see when her episode airs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooh what did I miss about Tigers Lunch?? 😱
Lou changed the contact person and principal address for Tigers Lunch to the sae accountant who assisted her in seeking a Restructure for Elephant Dinner. It piqued my interest. It will cost her money to have the accountant do this. It could be an indication of additional problems...?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lou changed the contact person and principal address for Tigers Lunch to the sae accountant who assisted her in seeking a Restructure for Elephant Dinner. It piqued my interest. It will cost her money to have the accountant do this. It could be an indication of additional problems...?
Is this the bloke that charged the $16500 to do a few letters to the ATO for her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the bloke that charged the $16500 to do a few letters to the ATO for her ?
Hahaha yep. HLB mann. Pretty big firm on bourke st. They're not small time.
This is why I hope its that. But also I think its bc she did sell off zoe moss and will need to pay a lot of tax on that so she needs to get on top of this tit quick smart.

Reactions: 15
Went to SMM today.......I had nervous twitches walking past Ralphs, Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad and Spud Lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Went to SMM today.......I had nervous twitches walking past Ralphs, Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad and Spud Lady.
I hope you didn’t spend any money at those fools 🤣
---
Hahaha yep. HLB mann. Pretty big firm on bourke st. They're not small time.
This is why I hope its that. But also I think its bc she did sell off zoe moss and will need to pay a lot of tax on that so she needs to get on top of this tit quick smart.
Perfect, music to my ears. Must hurt her to have to fork over good money for their services, at least she can take a nice lift selfie for her troubles

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we all please manifest Emmys account being hacked and taken over by an MLM scammer or a crypto scum, would just truly make day. Imagine your whole life, persona and income relying solely on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do consider George a home cook, because he has an actual job and seems to just enjoy mucking around in the kitchen for his kids. He doesn’t really do many proper recipes, mostly easy, hacky things. His first cookbook was 95% photos of lunchboxes. Our copy was so well loved it literally fell apart 😂

I don’t consider Emmylou a cook at all 😂 but she definitely does. She thinks she’s an expert on par with most of the professionals 😳

I guess “home cook” in this series means people that aren’t restaurant chefs?
OracleLou thinks she's an expert at everything:

*Actually True

1. Cooking
  2. Swimming
  3. Skin Care
  4. Parenting with Style
  5. Stylist
  6. Gunt removal
  7. Grifting*
  8. Being Zim
  9. TV presenting
  10. Fashion
  11. Wearing clodhoppers*
  12. Showering

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OracleLou thinks she's an expert at everything:

*Actually True

1. Cooking
  2. Swimming
  3. Skin Care
  4. Parenting with Style
  5. Stylist
  6. Gunt removal
  7. Grifting*
  8. Being Zim
  9. TV presenting
  10. Fashion
  11. Wearing clodhoppers*
  12. Showering
13. Dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well of course she must be getting all her procedures done today, wax, spray tan, her filthy nails
That's why she's mad dog busy

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well of course she must be getting all her procedures done today, wax, spray tan, her filthy nails
That's why she's mad dog busy
All of which would be gifted so we most certainly should have seen it all. I'm with @Broken Veneers on this she is totally fuc%ed with the whole "small" ATO issue.....karma you witch that's what is happening now

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Found this from around about this time last year.

View media item 5179
What....... the duck.
She showered without washing her whole self. God she is bleeping trash. How anyone uses her for any form of promotion is beyond me. Jesus H christ.
The steam alone would ruin your hair and make up. My god. Shower 15 mins earlier and sort yourself out again. How can anyone love this pig.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Found this from around about this time last year.

View media item 5179
She needs a filter this one somethings are left better unspoked.

Anyone remember years ago her, AL and the children were down at Torquay and V did a tit in her bathers, (I think V was still at the nappy age) Lou explained to her audience that anyone who knows V knows that when she 💩 she 💩 so she took one for the team and washed the 💩 out with her hands in the sea, they then went and purchased ice cream from the supermarket as Lou wouldn’t pay the price the ice cream van was charging.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She needs a filter this one somethings are left better unspoked.

Anyone remember years ago her, AL and the children were down at Torquay and V did a tit in her bathers, (I think V was still at the nappy age) Lou explained to her audience that anyone who knows V knows that when she 💩 she 💩 so she took one for the team and washed the 💩 out with her hands in the sea, they then went and purchased ice cream from the supermarket as Lou wouldn’t pay the price the ice cream van was charging.
Thankfully no and I have been a 6 year reluctant watcher

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the hell is buying this ZM crap? Why are they using this gross woman still to flog their crap, ill fitting and outdated cheap garments 🤮🤮🤮

1709467931851.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.