Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely pathetic, who would take skincare advice from her??? She is so sun damaged and now she’s getting her under qualified beautician to zap her future skin cancers, what a piece of tit she is!!!! Unemployed scumbag, go get a job you filthy beast!
I love the passion 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
---
Does anyone have a good spf hand cream? Just ordering some driving gloves 😂
Good idea though - I had four BCCs cut out of my driving arm/hand last week 😭 and it's not like I'm driving a lot either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ladies excuse my 61yo hand and my wonky arthrits fingers. I tested out the emmy look. Most of theses rings besides the gold ones on my pinky I made. No, wearing lots of rings at once is not a good look.
I really Really like these two - maybe not together but they are pretty ♥
Screenshot 2024-02-16 151425.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The spending to me is mind blowing I seriously can not make it make sense...
witch you don't need pizza base from the bleeping market you need to pop into your beloved Woolies and get a tip top one. Better yet and probably cheaper than the bases from the market get a bleeping take away for once!

Reactions: 16
witch you don't need pizza base from the bleeping market you need to pop into your beloved Woolies and get a tip top one. Better yet and probably cheaper than the bases from the market get a bleeping take away for once!
She’s got nothing but time, surely she could make some dough?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the exact same thing. The bread did look nice, but she could make her own.

Screen_Recording_20240216_060805_Instagram_exported_124734~2.jpg

She’s got nothing but time, surely she could make some dough?!
All her dough is with the ATO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nah it’s not a trend. I wear one stack my real 1.5 carat engagement ring and my two diamond bands. All platinum and hand made weighting down my finger not flexing to the fezzas but just so Emmy knows what a real stack is and that an engagement ring isn’t something you buy yourself.
I love a good flex and a not so humble brag! Be proud sista! No tall poppies here 🤣 (well only a few I can identify)

Let's face it.. no man of any substance would ever think this slug worthy of any gift of diamonds of any shape or size! ALove certainly didn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
EDIT to add actually did not see the price, but you get my drift!

Reactions: 7
Absolutely no way would you pay $55k for rings when everything else in your life is rented/leased! Are these rings brass/lab diamond combos?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh.My.Godfather!!!!! What an obscene amount of money whether she has paid that or whether she was ‘gifted’ them!!! They are so dull and unappealing to me! That’s a brand new car!!!!!! Jesus Mary & Joseph! 😱😱😱😱

Also, how is she not losing followers at record pace at this moment in time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She has repeated herself so many times she doesn’t even realise it. I heard the same products on repeat at least 4 times! Who cares when you put on what! She even admitted to having “more time “ to do her skincare routine. I swear her life must boring as duck for her to be standing there at 6.40am talking into her phone about products on repeat about her ugly pigmented face. Wow what a sad life
I’m
She’s up “super early” No Lazy Lou, 6.45am (*in the morning) isn’t super early for regular people who actually work for a living.

Reactions: 15
Oh.My.Godfather!!!!! What an obscene amount of money whether she has paid that or whether she was ‘gifted’ them!!! They are so dull and unappealing to me! That’s a brand new car!!!!!! Jesus Mary & Joseph! 😱😱😱😱

Also, how is she not losing followers at record pace at this moment in time 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s the thing though, are they gifted and not declared, is it all an ad?

Reactions: 12
Is that an age spot on her cheek or a sunspot?
Pigmentation. Not sun spots, just sun damage & ageing skin. If only she wore sunscreen in amongst the 700 products she puts on every live video she does

Reactions: 10

I was wondering if she paid trade price for those rings?

Still she should have an invoice or valuation for her records and that of the ATO.

Reactions: 13
If the ugly cheap rings werent enough to turn me off, the White November lady's voice in those stories would certainly keep me away.
The high pitched whine was so fake!
She sounds like a bored teenager
---
I beg your pardon! (Ala shabazsays) she is from BUNBURY!!!!
---
View attachment 2760381
Apart from the new ones all look as dull as dishwater. All horrible. There is not one of them I would wear.
---
Let's hope her daughters have fat fingers as with diamonds all the way around, they can't be sized. Probably couldn’t with the wave anyway.
Wearing a gazillion rings at once just looks cheap & nasty no matter how (supposedly) expensive they are. As much as it hurts to say it the new rings are the nicest out of a bunch of mismatched tarnished looking jewellery.
---
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Things are worse than we realised. She’s turned the 🍑 off!! Is this the first time!?!
View attachment 2760355
Even the neon has #leftus

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.