Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if those rings don't actually have real stones in them and that's how White November can afford to gift them.

And was Emmy seriously wearing Nike track pants with a blazer?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s the thing though, are they gifted and not declared, is it all an ad?
This is what I politely asked the November woman a few months back and was blocked with no response. Most other businesses are happy to respond. Something shady gone down with this transaction, almost worth dobbing into the ATO hotline as it's gold (allegedly) which can be used instead of currency....

Reactions: 22
White November, here is Hefty Lou’s new ring but using a hand model rather than our girls fat little sausage fingers to promote 😂 The rings actually look great on a nice clean svelte hand 🤷🏼‍♀️

1708066485440.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
White November, here is Hefty Lou’s new ring but using a hand model rather than our girls fat little sausage fingers to promote 😂 The rings actually look great on a nice clean svelte hand 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2760566
Those rings are stunning.. actually a good idea getting the diamonds from her engagement ring remodeled.. wonder what her engagement ring actually looked like
---
Of course. She loves this look.

View attachment 2760584
A 300$ tshirt for a casual Friday is something I cannot relate to
---
$44k to look like you just stepped out of Lovisa.

Keep on being tacky LouVisa!
Wtf I thought one looked nice I thought they might be a few hundred each but didn’t realize they were all proper gold and diamonds omfg 44k on rings arggghhhh
---
So……..whaddaya yhink? $4 from Vinnies Geelong 😂😂😂
Emmy dat you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what I politely asked the November woman a few months back and was blocked with no response. Most other businesses are happy to respond. Something shady gone down with this transaction, almost worth dobbing into the ATO hotline as it's gold (allegedly) which can be used instead of currency....
I was blocked too, shady as duck if you won’t just reply and say she’s a paying customer, which proves she isn’t. There is some sort of deal going.

Reactions: 15
I have looked at the white november website. The rings are mostly over $1000. Was she gifted these or did she buy them or do they have a line if gold plated jewellery.

Reactions: 10
I have looked at the white november website. The rings are mostly over $1000. Was she gifted these or did she buy them or do they have a line if gold plated jewellery.
Don’t bother asking White November you’ll be blocked swiftly

Reactions: 9
Cannot pay her taxes or buy nice things for her kids. But gets expensive jewellery.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
What happened to the tennis bracelet she was gifted after the first Melbourne Cup she went too?

Reactions: 15
Those rings are stunning.. actually a good idea getting the diamonds from her engagement ring remodeled.. wonder what her engagement ring actually looked like
---

A 300$ tshirt for a casual Friday is something I cannot relate to
---

Wtf I thought one looked nice I thought they might be a few hundred each but didn’t realize they were all proper gold and diamonds omfg 44k on rings arggghhhh
---

Emmy dat you?
This is HeftyLou’s “engagement ring” before remodelling…..
1708069741445.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.