Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$44k to look like you just stepped out of Lovisa.

Keep on being tacky LouVisa!
Are you bleeping kidding!!!! What the duck.
Surely there’s no way she paid for them!
It makes me sick to my stomach to think of the stunning jewellery she could have bought with that amount of money. True family heirlooms not 2 tacky bleeping wave rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should have been made to pay her ATO debt in full. Even if it was over a number of years at least the debt would have been paid off or re-mortage the investment property.

Reactions: 24
She should have to sell off anything of value & pay the entire $161,000. Bragging, grifting bludger.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She should have been made to pay her ATO debt in full. Even if it was over a number of years at least the debt would have been paid off or re-mortage the investment property.
That’s how I feel too. She continues to buy tit so she can afford to pay what she owes
---
She never ever come out and told anyone she even had a debt

Reactions: 20
Ladies excuse my 61yo hand and my wonky arthrits fingers. I tested out the emmy look. Most of theses rings besides the gold ones on my pinky I made. No, wearing lots of rings at once is not a good look.
Wow! They are incredible. Love those gemstone ones!

Reactions: 8
I always thought they were those lab grown diamonds as well. Like The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Teresa was touting a few months back. Tack as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always thought they were those lab grown diamonds as well. Like The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Teresa was touting a few months back. Tack as duck.
In my rings photo the big dark blue stone is a lab created stone. The others are real. Oh and the diamong gold ring is my engagement ring from ex mr lane circa 1986. Do not know why i still have it. My kids say they do not want it.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the White November rings are samples and not the real thing and WN has struck a deal with shiftyLou to “showcase them” in exchange for the remodelling fee? Surely white November is not stupid enough to gift $44k worth of jewellery to this moron?

Reactions: 19
Wow, so many face products!!!

My routine is to cleanse with a natural handmade cleansing bar. I then “go in” with witch hazel as a toner and then good old Nivea moisturiser.

I do that morning and night and honestly some people don’t believe me when I tell them I’m 51. (I do feel lucky to have nice skin like my mum does too though).

Reactions: 12
SHE WAS NEVER ENGAGED!
I was discussing this with some friends this morning! I thought I recalled a live or a story where she said she was once engaged to another man? Does anyone remember this? I think it was about 2 years ago?
Also, must sting that Alove was married to another woman (didn't have kids with her) and still didn't marry Lou after 3 kids 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I was discussing this with some friends this morning! I thought I recalled a live or a story where she said she was once engaged to another man? Does anyone remember this? I think it was about 2 years ago?
Also, must sting that Alove was married to another woman (didn't have kids with her) and still didn't marry Lou after 3 kids 🤪
Yes! Was it a fisherman she was engaged to? I remember when she was last in Bunbury her brother made a comment that he still sees her ex around town and now (the ex) has a wife and kids of his own.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That's not a very "traditional" engagement ring...
Cause Aaron never bought /brought her an engagement ring. Probably at best he bought her that as a ‘promise’/friendship’ ring or she bought it herself.

Back when her and Aaron were unstable/together/not together she was constantly asked about that ring on her finger. Never, not once did she address it. On all
of her LIVES , she never answered what the ring symbolised.

Suddenly now that she is grifting freebie rings she wants to maintain that it was an engagement ring???? Telling porkies.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I beg your pardon! (Ala shabazsays) she is from BUNBURY!!!!
---
View attachment 2760381
Apart from the new ones all look as dull as dishwater. All horrible. There is not one of them I would wear.
---
Let's hope her daughters have fat fingers as with diamonds all the way around, they can't be sized. Probably couldn’t with the wave anyway.
My mum is 65, has owned cafes her whole life, last 10 years worked at the deli at woolies and her hands still look younger than this. What the hell has she done. Has she just never worn a lick of sunscreen in her life?
What about some moisturiser? Omg they look bleeping atrocious.

Also love shabaz 🥰

Reactions: 9
What's so hilarious about the kids preparing Pizza? She is such a farken weirdo.

S has called in on his way past.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.