Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a snark site and none of our avatars are a true representation of what we actually look like (or I’d be a real life mug of tit right now 🫣 💩) but I swear to god, every time I see your name/avatar pop up I immediately think you’re the real Magda 🤣🤣
Yes. I have lost the plot.
Lynn Postlethwaite (Magda’s character) is my spirit animal. I suspect this is what Emmypoo will resemble in another 10-20 years. And will be as bitter and twisted as Lynnie is. She already has her selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic characteristics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sooooooo, has #SMMleftus as well??

Has it burned to the ground, has she been banned, is she too embarrassed to show her tax evading self??

So many scenarios 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember when she did a ripcurl promo day at URBN Surf and she was so out of her depth, literally!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ha ha that photo of her in the warehouse...

Back in the days when Mummajune was a #BOSSBiTCH living it large .. well she wasn't really, she just wasn't paying her taxes..🤣

We know now that the sublet of the warehouse and the sell off of the plants and fixtures and fittings was rhe start of the downfall.. tho she played it down at that time..

We can all follow on the timeline from there..
And those poor kids in that pic are overweight coz they they are just filling their faces with tit to make up for their happiness!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This was such a weird photo shoot - paid partnership but if I remember, Camilla didn't share any of it, or wasn't even around when she was there doing her big modelling gig?
Yup. It was so strange, no-one really gave a tit about it in the store, one of the assistants went on camera but it wasn't anything special.

It really gave me Disney adult vibes. But obvs not Disney 🤣 just the sheer over the top excitement for something that really isn't that exciting.
And acting like it's all exclusive - Emmy, you're in a store that's open to the public. You had it to yourself because the stuff is over priced and most of it gawdy and tacky (no shame, I don't mind some of it), and some of it downright hideous - people aren't generally walking in off the street into that store.

I walked past the Camilla pop up at the airport with Mr KM and he said "whats going on with the bedazzled muu muus ? Are they "in", again ? Or something ?"
When I told him the price he couldn't believe it and just shook his head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I just say, what a ride this thread is so far 🎢
Those screen shots especially circa 2021 are just gold!!! Wow. Doing god's work everyone!
The icing on the cake would be one in the wild shot today, surely she's on the couch not down at the brilliant cycling event (she should take the kids to things like that and try to get them passionate about being active....) I can't see how she can afford to pop up in places, do we know if the Mitsi is going to be sold off???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ohhhhhh noooooo.... These stories worry me that she's going to bring back her grazing boards business.... 🤢😬 I hate those damn things, can't even fathom going near one Emmy has made, with her hygiene and under nail issues... 🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20240128-124937.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How could Chemist Warehouse approve this to be an ad for Bondi Protein. She's just a picture of health 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.